GDT: 3/23 | Raptor Jesus Returns | Bruins @ Toronto | 7pm ET | CBC, NHLN, NESN, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Lets hope someone steps up and is physical or else Orr and Mclaren will take runs at our skill players.

Orr is going to hurt somebody soon...He is feeding that right hand to guys like Kaleta, Bourque and Gionta...he doesn't care... Thornton needs to put him in check early.... Dress MacDermid and have him go with mcLaren.... Lucic looks like he's going to pop his cork soon, so maybe he will go..

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I didn't make em lol. Google baby.
You sweet talker, you.

So that's no to the tots?

As far as our friend Napoleon, I hope the swelling in his knee's improved. While looked like he worked it out by the third in Ottawa, it clearly seemed to limit him in the first two and probably swelled up after the game. I'm sure he's been heavy on the ice and ibuprofen since then. His lines mates are plodding enough....DK's speed is critical to their overall success.

LyndonByers

Nov 1, 2006
Expecting an early Lucic vs Orr scrap tonight. Sometimes you have to forget about your importance as opposed to the other guy just to send a message that your guys will not be pushed around.

Leafs have been playing extremely physical with those 4th line guys and it is important for the Bs to answer the bell against a big tough team.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
You sweet talker, you.

So that's no to the tots?

As far as our friend Napoleon, I hope the swelling in his knee's improved. While looked like he worked it out by the third in Ottawa, it clearly seemed to limit him in the first two and probably swelled up after the game. I'm sure he's been heavy on the ice and ibuprofen since then. His lines mates are plodding enough....DK's speed is critical to their overall success.
Yes that's a no since I have no clue what that means lol.

I agree, Krejci's speed is critical for that line. Horton has good speed once he gets going and we need him to find his touch because Krejci needs him.

That line works because Krejci has an unbelievable vision of the ice as well as unbelievable puck handling moves.

Horton is your pure scorer who, when on his game, is an elite finisher. He's also a physical presence which shields Krejci.

Looch is the grit and garbage man of the line. He protects Krejci as well and will pick up the rebounds and crash the net.

When they are on, your screwed lol.

Krejci has been praised by his idol, Jagr and Pierre Maguire called him "Boston's Pavel Datsyuk" and Pierre, annoying as he may be, doesn't throw stuff like that around often.

We need a healthy Krejci. He, Bergy and Z are key to this team's success.

TheFerenceWheel

The Excellence of Execution
May 2, 2011
South Shore, MA
2 points and please for the love of god keep Pandawful as far away from the ice as humanly possible.

Lucic - Krejci - Horton
Marchand - Bergeron - Seguin
Paille - Spooner - Peveley
MacDermid - Campbell - Thornton

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Thornton will go with someone early (orr still hasnt beaten him). 50/50 odds on the rest of the team just trying to skate around the leafs for the rest of the game.

In their defense they've handled Toronto pretty well this year by playing the skill game- but it's no fun to watch.

I keep hoping that someone will piss in lucic's water bottle, he's a force of nature when he's fired up.

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
Fluto's projected lines have Caron scratched and Pandolfo still playing.

Everyone hates Pandolfo and everyone hates Caron. But who do they hate more?

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Jon Heder starred as Napoleon in Napoleon Dynamite and Krejci looks like him:

krejci_heder.png

6a00d8341d73af53ef0112790b4a8f28a4-800wi

Thanks.

I was thinking Napoleon-as in French revolution Napoleon and couldn't work it out.

Napoleon Dynamite however, I can see. Too funny. At least he doesn't look like a muppet.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Thanks.

I was thinking Napoleon-as in French revolution Napoleon and couldn't work it out.

Napoleon Dynamite however, I can see. Too funny. At least he doesn't look like a muppet.

No he doesn't. Gooooooooooooooosh!

Great job, Ali

mashmont

May 27, 2011
Massachusetts
While i agree that Paille should be on the Third..

We all know we wont see it. Plus the Merlot line has been money.

I would rather see anyone on the third over Pandolfo, i just dont see what they see.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Beers on the hockey show this morning said you are basically getting nothing out of the third line as is. SO why no try and get a little offense out of it.

I believe his suggestion was

Tardif-Spooner-Peverly

Hell as long as we get

Caron-Spooner-Peverly

I will be happy.

McD-Spooner-Peverly

I will be ecstatic. Especially against this new tougher leafs team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad