GDT: 3/23 | Raptor Jesus Returns | Bruins @ Toronto | 7pm ET | CBC, NHLN, NESN, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Lets hope someone steps up and is physical or else Orr and Mclaren will take runs at our skill players.

Cory Trevor

Smokes, Let's go
Sep 23, 2009
Waltham
I love the names you come up with for these players. And making Horton's name invisible (basically), I'm still laughing

Raptor Jesus is an awesome nickname especially considering it goes back to his days in Atlanta. No one knows why but I'm assuming it has to do with he was the laughing stock of this board for a while. That's going back five years though....jeesh I'm getting old.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I love the names you come up with for these players. And making Horton's name invisible (basically), I'm still laughing

Thanks:) Jack Edwards gets a lot of the credit as does this place. :handclap:

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
too bad the B's don't play on Good Friday and Easter Monday, those would have been the perfect days for Raptor Jesus's benching and triumphant return

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Got 8th row seats for this one.... they better not stink it up! Would like to see McDermaid back up for this one personally!

You and anyone else going be sure to cheer loud for our boys !

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I think I missed something-but why is Krejci Napoleon?

Bergeron looks like a baby in that picture.

Team needs a good showing by its top line (I still think they should shift Peverly to the #1 line RW and shift Horton back to the third line)-but Julien apparently only wants to bench players on the 3rd line who can't elevate the games of AHLers and a guy who shouldn't even be in the AHL.

And Lucic needs to come out hitting and hitting hard-if he isn't engaged he stinks.

Leafs are going to want a victory-Bruins have been their Achilles heel forever, and they want a win.

Kadri is turning out to be one good player so big Z needs to keep that kid off the score sheet.

Tuukka hopefully comes in with a good showing-kind of sick of bad games and losses getting dumped on the goalies. Goaltending is the one thing this team isn't struggling with.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I think I missed something-but why is Krejci Napoleon?

Bergeron looks like a baby in that picture.

Team needs a good showing by its top line (I still think they should shift Peverly to the #1 line RW and shift Horton back to the third line)-but Julien apparently only wants to bench players on the 3rd line who can't elevate the games of AHLers and a guy who shouldn't even be in the AHL.

And Lucic needs to come out hitting and hitting hard-if he isn't engaged he stinks.

Leafs are going to want a victory-Bruins have been their Achilles heel forever, and they want a win.

Kadri is turning out to be one good player so big Z needs to keep that kid off the score sheet.

Tuukka hopefully comes in with a good showing-kind of sick of bad games and losses getting dumped on the goalies. Goaltending is the one thing this team isn't struggling with.
Jon Heder starred as Napoleon in Napoleon Dynamite and Krejci looks like him:

krejci_heder.png

6a00d8341d73af53ef0112790b4a8f28a4-800wi

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Hi all. Just came to ask a favour....while i know we are going to lose the next 2, any chance you could hold off winning until OT? The 2 points would be greatly appreciated...thanks.:)

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Raptor Jesus is an awesome nickname especially considering it goes back to his days in Atlanta. No one knows why but I'm assuming it has to do with he was the laughing stock of this board for a while. That's going back five years though....jeesh I'm getting old.
I think when all was said and done the guy that started calling him that said that he was under the influence of a few things and it sounded funny especially because he came over to the Thrashers from the Predators. ( I could be way way off).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad