GDT: 3/23/24 Hawks @ Sharks (Toilet bowl part deuce) Crappin for macklin 9:30 NBC sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
$9.5 with his 5th goal oftgexseadon...

That is nearly a million bucks a goal...wowie!...A ROI like that you fired on Wall Street

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Unbelievable

We don’t deserve Celebrini at this point, not after what just happened tonight. 5 goal comeback against the Sharks and Bedard doesn’t even get on the scoresheet???

Worst win in the history of wins. I’m legit pissed off right now.

HagelsBagels

Apr 24, 2021
Nashville, TN
Unbelievable

We don’t deserve Celebrini at this point, not after what just happened tonight. 5 goal comeback against the Sharks and Bedard doesn’t even get on the scoresheet???

If they stay at 2, I'm fine. But if they catch Anaheim for 3rd, I'm gonna be pretty heated. And I'm well aware they got Bedard out of 3 last year.

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Sharks lose out the rest of the season, they lost to the closest comparable team in the league with a 4-0 lead at home.

Reactions: Pez68

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I’m gonna need at least 2 goals and 4 pts from Bedard in our next game to help me get over this nightmare. I still can’t believe what just happened….WHY!!!!! Fml!

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Unbelievable

He got an assist. Not all is lost

Callidusblackhawk

Feb 15, 2012
Downers Grove, Illinois
Unbelievable

1711258523646.png

Relax.

Geoist

May 1, 2015
I agree but I think he's going to be a 3rd line scoring winger after the sample size we've seen him. Not enough substance and I think the brain and hands are a tick slower than the feet.

that's fair.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
I noticed Kurashev go the only assist on Jones OT winner. Didn't Bedard win the faceoff and therefore deserve to get an assist? Did they rule he didn't win it clean and therefore it didn't warrant an assist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad