GDT: 3/22/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Subban deserves at least 500k on his next raise on this game alone. Goddamn.

Also lol those damn dirty Knights :laugh:

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Subban deserves at least 500k on his next raise on this game alone. Goddamn.

Also lol those damn dirty Knights :laugh:

Yeah lol dirty Knights really funny lol. We have a player still injured from a vicious boarding from one of your guys that wasn't even a 2 minute minor but yeah really funny stuff lol.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
1519775771728.gif

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Vegas isn’t the most talented team but man Gallant has them skating relentlessly. I still have no idea what the hell the panthers were thinking letting him go

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I don't see it.

Sharks wasted PP opportuities after opportunities. Could gave gained 2 pts instead of 1.

Whats the clinch scenario for Vegas now?

Any 100 points team missed the playoffs before?
Vegas collapses well on their net and Subban made saves. Sharks didn't waste chances as much as Vegas stayed structurally sound when they needed to.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
No. Vegas has too much of a lead and aren't going to slump enough to give it up. Maybe if the season had 10 more games.

San Jose is stuck with Anaheim or La.

Which I think is pretty bad luck for you guys, atleast you get home ice but I think I’d rather play Vegas than any of the CA teams right now.

Reactions: FishManSam

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Which I think is pretty bad luck for you guys, atleast you get home ice but I think I’d rather play Vegas than any of the CA teams right now.

We wouldn't get Vegas if we overtook them, we would get one of Colorado/STL/Dallas/Anaheim/ProbablyNotLAorMinnesota.

I would rather take the Cali teams than the Central teams tbh cause we dominated them when we were not as good as we are now

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
Just need to make sure this gets seen again!
You sound surprised that they were able to win. Nashville can't go 82-0. Even incredible teams lose to turd teams.

Here's hoping Tampa loses a bunch of games here by resting Vasilevskiy. So Boston can take the #1 seed and we'll be paired up with you in the first round. I really don't trust the Leafs capable of winning four games against a good team so we face in the second round. One or two, sure, who couldn't? :P

Last edited:
Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
That best thing about Couture's OT goal was that it came directly after Karlsson boarded Couture which at the very least could've been called interference that wasn't called, and on the same play Vegas had 2 too many men on the ice, also not called.

But yeah there's no Vegas Ref conspiracy going on or anything.

Hope your Pacific Division banner next season has a nice big ol asterisk on it.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Vegas isn’t the most talented team but man Gallant has them skating relentlessly. I still have no idea what the hell the panthers were thinking letting him go

Only reason why Vegas is good is because Florida and Columbus royally f***ed up in the expansion draft.

Reactions: FishManSam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad