GDT: 3/22/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
Yeah because NJ and LA play such a similar style. #smh
We will see. I saw LA against teams that had speed. LA had a lot of trouble coping with it. Sharks were running circles around NJ, and NJ is no joke.

kingpest19

Sep 21, 2004
so this makes it that between Ducks, LA, Blues two of the three will be in. Colorado is officially out after tonight's debacle. Which means, that game between Anaheim and LA :- it will be murder land, armagedon!
Colorado is officially out how?

Powerslave

Oct 19, 2017
Upstate NY
so this makes it that between Ducks, LA, Blues two of the three will be in. Colorado is officially out after tonight's debacle. Which means, that game between Anaheim and LA :- it will be murder land, armagedon!

Oh that game is gonna be lit :D Ducks and Kings always put on a good show no matter what point of the season it is. I'll be rooting for LA all the way this year bc my Wings are bad, m'kay...

Reactions: HowDareYou

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Haula just took a penalty for unloading on a Shark. Boy, the Wild paid cash to the Knights between Haula and Tuch. As an old schooler, I find the GKs are just wrong, and disrespectful to the rest of the league. Wild(and CBJ, Atlanta, Nashville) got a bunch or 5th liners, 4th D pairings, and 3rd goalies to pick from.

Vegas got instant farm system of picks and prospects and a lot of really good players.

McPhee gets some major credit, but still, expansion teams shouldn't be put in the position win the conference year one.

Plus, where's the honeymoon when you are studly day 1? Now teams get set to get hosed with Seattle for round 2?

No, they actually brought this up at the gm meetings. Same rules but the gms will have more time to figure out who will be exposed.

53or8

Nov 20, 2016
Just accept that tonight Toronto was the better team and don't make excuses why Nashville lost.

I accept it was a big night for toronto fans and songs will be made of this night and the heroic tale will be given a place in the history books. But for everyone else it was a thursday

Reactions: tny760

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I accept it was a big night for toronto fans and songs will be made of this night and the heroic tale will be given a place in the history books. But for everyone else it was a thursday
This guy gets it! A Thursday to remember!

kingpest19

Sep 21, 2004
in literally no way are they even close to being officially out
That's why I don't get what he posted. STL is three points behind the Ducks and Avs, four behind the Kings yet with those three being in the playoffs as of right now only two of the three will make it?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
One more hour of Kopitar and I'll need to see a doctor :naughty:

Yet Avs top line still gave me heart attacks.

Wth is going on with the Colorado LA game? i just saw the score. Of their most important game of the season, Colorado lays a duche? (i don't buy LA is that good, they will be massacared by Sharks if they play them from what I saw what they did to NJ just the other night)

lol.

"The Kings' one game sample size doesn't count, but the SHARKS...man, that one sharks game!"

Edit: Ah, Pens fan, should've known.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
We will see. I saw LA against teams that had speed. LA had a lot of trouble coping with it. Sharks were running circles around NJ, and NJ is no joke.

NJ was also at the end of a long Cali roadrip which always ends poorly.

Every team has trouble with speed, SJ has I would say slightly above average speed and played fast in that game. The fastest team in the league is probably Vegas and LA beat them on back to back night and contain their speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad