GDT: 3/22/16 - 7:30PM EDT - Detroit VS Tampa Bay

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Goal!!

Condra again, what kind of alternative universe is this?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We haven't scored 6 goals in regukation I think since game #3 against Boston back in October.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Everything clicked tonight. That's one of our best handful of performances this year.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Love sending those bandwagon Wings fans home crying and wonder if they'll even make the playoffs now. :D

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Love sending those bandwagon Wings fans home crying and wonder if they'll even make the playoffs now. :D

never doubt the winged wheel they will find a way i feel scared first time this year for islanders truthfully

p.s. clutch 28 goals and 60 points and i feel hes having a down year lol

is funny to see a young team holding it together and a mature older team IE DETROIT blowing it up in pressure moment when i witnessed that tonight I was very amazed how we kept our composure and detroit threw it out the window says a lot for our boys

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
what a bunch of bums

cooper sucks

stamkos cant lead us power play is awful

team has no heart rip it all up fire stevie and cooper this team will never win

I'm not buying in yet it's the bi polar Tampa bay Lightning! I'm sure we crush the islanders Friday and lose to the leafs on Monday.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Great game tonight. DET looked awful out there and Tampa kept the pressure on. They let up a bit in the 2nd but then but the foot on the gas and kept em down

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I'm not buying in yet it's the bi polar Tampa bay Lightning! I'm sure we crush the islanders Friday and lose to the leafs on Monday.

You know what though it seems all the teams in our conference outside of Washington have been streaky all season. In my opinion it shows you how competitive of a league it is now days. Any team is capable of winning on any given night. Very hard to be consistent in this league. We were pretty consistent winners last year yet we are around the same amount of point totals of last year. Just a lot more streaky this year. It truly has been an up and down season.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
we don't need to codify crap on ice, we already have Carle.

ItJB523.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad