LTAsTgl.png

QgC8CFP.png

eI5lSFK.png

C5HQ6yN.png

SPzYNb4.png

0femh8u.png

Dv7sq52.png

Cedric Baguette*

Big, BIG game. Not only against a division rival with 10 games left but also against my brother's favorite team. Can't affort to lose here boys!

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
I'm scared to find out :shakehead

I've got a feeling it's going to be the team that absolutely dominates the first 10 minutes of play without getting a goal. In the 2nd the red wings will go up 2-0. In the 3rd they will go up 3-0 and we will get one goal in the last 2 minutes of the game.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Cally and Fil will both be out tonight so I guess we'll see the same lineup as last game, let's hope the offense will be there. Bish will be in net again.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I am back from Dallas and can finally watch some Bolts hockey again. Unfortunately this means that we will almost definitely lose. Sorry.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
So, Florida, Boston, Detroit, Philly, Pit, Isles or Caps? Basically coming down to those teams.

Ranking them in order of who I would want to play to least want to play.

1. Florida, that would be great and limited travel.
2. Boston, I still want to knock them out of the playoffs once we have both made it. Last year's ending was good but beating them in a series would be better.
3. Isles, this can get ugly from a physical p.o.v. but I think we can edge them. They give us trouble quite a bit.
4. Detroit, toss up really.
5. Philly, that PP is very good and they are physical. Few players there I don't want to face in a series. Not to mention the beard taking shots at the triplets.
6. Pit, 87 and 71. 71 with annual highlight reel goals. No thank you.
7. Caps, pretty obvious. We would get swept imo. That pp and 5v5 is incredibly good and that's not the same caps team that chokes in the playoffs. Mr. Game 7 Williams, Oshie, the Pit pairing and Holtby. Not to mention the Russians and Backstrom. We really need someone to do the dirty work there for us if we have a chance to meet up with them.

Lovethiscity

Nov 9, 2014
Tampa, FL
2. Boston, I still want to knock them out of the playoffs once we have both made it. Last year's ending was good but beating them in a series would be better.

I never correct Boston fans on this, but even if we lost that game, Bruins were out of the playoffs. I don't mind us taking the credit though

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
PER EE BISHOP OFF FIRST STARTING TONIGHT

#free drouin

all friends who go to games bring signs get this done

insanity

cant score for shiot and got a mini patrick kane lighting it up in minors

stevie make it happen bring up jodru

Last edited:

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I never correct Boston fans on this, but even if we lost that game, Bruins were out of the playoffs. I don't mind us taking the credit though

Yeah I know since the Pittsburgh game needed to go their way but it was a nice 1-2 punch that ended with the Penguins winning and them losing to keep them out. That's why I'd want to actually knock them out in a series. 2011 leaves a bad taste in my mouth with the Ryder hit on Jones along with two bush league incidents with fans. Last year was good but directly ending their season would be better.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm here and I'm ready...let's just hope that our team is as well or this will be a long night.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Oh that was risky, good thing Bish was ready for that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad