GDT: 3/21: Game 72: Black and Blue: Boston Bruins @ St. Louis Blues 8:11 PM ET NBCSN, TVAS, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
The Bruins have been passing on hits and have been hemmed in their own zone a lot, and getting pushed off the puck and hit hard. Hits are like 45-20, yeah, I’d say that’s physically dominated.

Good. Glad Carlo jumps up into the play... he needs to do that more and his first goal of the year will come. He also has a lot to work on, too. I was also joking on the Gill comparison... I absolutely hated Hal Gill.

The only reason Carlo doesn’t jump into the play more IMO is because he’s typically playing with Krug and asked to play the defensive role.

The Blues have been the aggressors because they need the game more, the B’s have half their NHL team out there, and STL is playing a dump and chase style game.

Hope Marchand scores in OT.

Reactions: Strafer

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Blues haven’t had a shot since their goal and only three the whole period. Feels like a last-minute heartbreaker out of nowhere... :/

It had already happened, but my feed is obviously slightly behind. **** myself :laugh:

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Damn pleased to get at least a point and clinch a playoff spot, gritty effort to say the least with this bunch.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Bruins are missing half the roster and battling.I think some could play now but Bruins taking precautions.Kudos to these guys battling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad