GDT: 3/21: Game 72: Black and Blue: Boston Bruins @ St. Louis Blues 8:11 PM ET NBCSN, TVAS, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
get the one point secure playoffs and call up Providence,,,wait they are already here...Echl? lol

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Coming from you, I take this with a grain of salt. The Blues have been dumping the puck and hitting the D when they retrieve the puck. Hard to retaliate or give it back on plays like that.

I’m still trying to process your ridiculous Carlo/Gill comparison from the last game.
The Bruins have been passing on hits and have been hemmed in their own zone a lot, and getting pushed off the puck and hit hard. Hits are like 45-20, yeah, I’d say that’s physically dominated. It’s hard to give it back because they’ve been scraping themselves off the boards.

Good. Glad Carlo jumps up into the play... he needs to do that more and his first goal of the year will come. He also has a lot to work on, too. I was also joking on the Gill comparison... I absolutely hated Hal Gill.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Ugh, Riley Nash' stick has gotten inflated, he's not making the simple play, he's playing as Bergeron not himself.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
There's a reason people keep telling you that your crying for a public tantrum is not going to happen.

Lol u think I care what others say ..lots here crying too about the hits and non fair shake..You want a call u need to shine a light on it.Krecji just took a hit Backes was suspended for.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I could have sworn that McQ and Miller were in the lineup tonight? And Miller has delivered some hard hits.

Those guys don’t count?

There has been a lot of curling from hits and stick checking against the boards. Its why they stopped generating offense. Its playing not to get hurt

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Ice looks really bad, if healthy Krug playing gives us the edge. We get it out better and the offense gets passes to score instead of dumping it out and dumping it in

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Blues haven’t had a shot since their goal and only three the whole period. Feels like a last-minute heartbreaker out of nowhere... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->