GDT: 3/21/17 - 7:30PM EDT - Arizona VS Tampa Bay

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
puck should have been deep, what was he doing curling back 2 miles per hour, the forecheck was coming in hot? Frustrating as hell to blow a lead then end it like that. Just no desperation on a critical play from your leader.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I like that people are actually realizing just how bad that first half was. I mean what did you think was going to happen when you put yourself in that situation? Just go 15-0 down the stretch and no problem?

Nautica54

Nov 28, 2015
It's sad to see how our team have gone from 2015 to now, it's ugly and disgusting.

Now let's go and try and get a good draftpick since the team doesn't seem to want to win.

this is the result of Injuries + Management maintaining the status quo with the roster.....Injuries + Complacency, its a miracle we were contending for a spot...

You cannot stay status quo in this league, while other teams improve and adapt, we sat with the same roster for 3 years. Yes we banked on the improvement of a few players, but bottom line it bit us in the ass...

Stevie better improve the defense and change things up a bit in the offseason, he already has by the midseason trades made

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I like that people are actually realizing just how bad that first half was. I mean what did you think was going to happen when you put yourself in that situation? Just got 15-0 down the stretch and no problem?
they did that last year! 9 in a row

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Playoffs? Playoffs?

Pathetic.

I still love them but that was some bad hockey these last few games.

Nautica54

Nov 28, 2015
It's sad to see how our team have gone from 2015 to now, it's ugly and disgusting.

Now let's go and try and get a good draftpick since the team doesn't seem to want to win.

Injuries or not, this is reason enough to start looking Coopers way....this was a bad loss....

Give me injuries as an excuse, but how do we come out and beat/compete vs. the Rangers and company while losing to teams like AZ

Thats where the injuries excuse doesnt bode well with me

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
you realize they had a winning season and made playoffs last year, right? or did you miss last season?

:facepalm: :popcorn: :help:

By that logic, they made it to the ECF without Stamkos, or did you miss that part? hmm...

Oh and last season was supposed to be a standard for not sucking? :laugh:

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
By that logic, they made it to the ECF without Stamkos, or did you miss that part? hmm...

Gotta get to the playoffs somehow. Teams don't just magically get there, theres a whole 82 game season before hand.

Team is 100 times better with 91. Without him, well look what you get.

Last time we didn't have 91 we had St.Louis and Bishop to carry the team, this year Kuch tried

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Lol. This team has plenty of talent without Stamkos to make the playoffs.

Cooper ruined this season with awful coaching throughout.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Gotta get to the playoffs somehow. Teams don't just magically get there, theres a whole 82 game season before hand.

Team is 100 times better with 91. Without him, well look what you get.

Last time we didn't have 91 we had St.Louis and Bishop to carry the team, this year Kuch tried

Stamkos is a factor but not as big as you make it seem.

Sorry bud Stamkos isn't the difference between where we are now and where we were 2 years ago. There's a multitude of factors not just "without Stamkos we're garbage". But ok.

For one, Ben Bishop not being in god level is a MUCH bigger affect that the absense of Stamkos.

gg720fla

Dec 14, 2016
The Lightning never look like they want to play hard ass hockey all game. They play to their competition and it shows the last few years how inconsistent they have been. I don't know if we need major player changes or a coaching change. It sure looks like we miss Callaghan and Boyle leadership in games like tonight.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Stamkos is a factor but not as big as you make it seem.

Sorry bud Stamkos isn't the difference between where we are now and where we were 2 years ago. There's a multitude of factors not just "without Stamkos we're garbage". But ok.

You lose a 40 goal score, captain, #1 C and think the teams not gonna be effected by this and say its not a factor... lol okay bud

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
You lose a 40 goal score, captain, #1 C and think the teams not gonna be effected by this and say its not a factor... lol okay bud

That should have taken us from a Presidents Trophy contender to a solid playoff team. Not contender to bubble team.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

*lol* if you haven't been motivated to fight like they should so far what makes them think they suddenly is going to find it now?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad