GDT: 3/20/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Detroit VS Tampa Bay

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Refs sucked and Cally got the brunt of it. Should have never gotten 4 mins in the 1st period, refs missed an interference call on him earlier which is why he reacted later. Was even tripped going for that EN goal, should of been a penalty. But we succeeded even if we had to face both biased reffing and Detroit.

Pretty sure Namestnikov got the brunt of it.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Pretty sure Namestnikov got the brunt of it.

Names had that bad one yeah should of had something called especially since he got hurt and drew blood, but They missed several calls against Cally and gave him an extra 2 mins for roughing which was total BS. But whatever, moving to Boston now since this game is done.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Sooooo glad they finally put Killorn/Stammer/Drouin together...they looked fast, dangerous, and awesome!! Saw the game again this morning...we got 3 awesome balanced lines if this keeps up. Hope they stay together for the rest of the season...!! That was a fun game to watch.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
All I have to say is Bishop really brings in it big games lately. He has been great against MTL and DET.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
That is always true, and time. Traditions don't grow over night, but winning really expedites the process.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
My theory is this for some of the reasoning behind so many O6 fans in the building. Sure some are flip flop fans, but I would venture a guess and say a good portion are season ticket holders selling their tickets at astronomical prices. I mean they are paying anywhere from $50-300 per ticket with their season ticket packages. I'm sure they can sell those specific tickets for 2-4 times the price.

So miss out on one game and make enough money to put back into buying season tickets for next year etc. it makes sense.

This is also why I think in the playoffs, while there will still be away fans for the Habs or Detroit, I think TB fans will be a good majority as season ticket holders won't want to miss playoff games.

Just a thought.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
My theory is this for some of the reasoning behind so many O6 fans in the building. Sure some are flip flop fans, but I would venture a guess and say a good portion are season ticket holders selling their tickets at astronomical prices. I mean they are paying anywhere from $50-300 per ticket with their season ticket packages. I'm sure they can sell those specific tickets for 2-4 times the price.

This is absolutely true. I know a number of season ticket holders who do just this. They can sell 4-5 games and make back the cost of their package.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad