GDT: 3/2/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Ottawa vs Tampa Bay

LawManN

May 7, 2015
Tampa, FL
Time to break out the old good luck charm... Lets go bolts!

IMG_20190302_153106.jpg

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Excited to be able to watch tonights game, hopefully it will be a good one.

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Really looking forward to tonight game should be a good one. Will hopefully be ordering the black jersey soon. Have a arrangement with a mate that who ever scores first tonight I have to get on the back of the jersey. You just know someone like coburn or girardi is going to score first :laugh:

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Clearly coop is trying to get palat going.

Killer to the fourth line, Erne on the third with palat. Miller with stamkos. That’s easy enough.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Clearly coop is trying to get palat going.

Killer to the fourth line, Erne on the third with palat. Miller with stamkos. That’s easy enough.

Erne to the press box more like it. He's the weak link amongst our forwards, I think Martel provides more than him right now.

Reactions: DaBolts

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Almost to a man, Bolts players being interviewed seemed like they are ready to take on an Ottawa team NOT like one who is in last and sold at the deadline, but one with young hungry players looking to make a name for themselves by beating the season's best so far.

Good for them.
They need to look at things that way after having nothing against Boston.
I realize fatigue might have played into that Bruins game, but fact is, Boston just outplayed them in just about every aspect and I for one, am glad the Bolts aren't looking at the Sens as "easy meat".

Ottawa could be a trap game if there ever was one...…. Lightning have to come out like this could be a first round opponent, run up the damned score if they have to, and put arses on the ice.

Go Bolts GO!
bolts.gif

Reactions: DaBolts

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Is the Czech Republic known for their gum? Maybe that's it, Palat is Cooper's gum supplier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad