Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Sabres are trying but...........
4-1

INkDDs.gif

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
That Laine guy sucks. Ya'll need to trade him to Detroit before he sinks your team...

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
This year? No, that's unrealistic. However I did make a somewhat bold prediction in a thread today, that seems to have gotten off to a good start of becoming true. In the Generational March thread. http://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/142468233/

60 at least once in his career? I would not say nay to that. Not when this kid is 19 and has not nearly hit his prime.
fair, i think he'll flirt with it once or twice, but i also believe he absolutely is in his GOAL SCORING PRIME. (not full prime) like really how much better can one get at scoring, likely can see him be more consistent but even last year he was pretty consistent.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
fair, i think he'll flirt with it once or twice, but i also believe he absolutely is in his GOAL SCORING PRIME. (not full prime) like really how much better can one get at scoring, likely can see him be more consistent but even last year he was pretty consistent.

That's fair Semyon. If it were the 80's I would say even 70 goals were possible. I mean Warren Young once scored 40 in this era. 50 today is a hard number to hit. Pretty sure Laine will score this once or twice. 60? That's a good challenge in today's game. If one player could do it. My money's on Laine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad