Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

NHL Scores | Hockey Scoreboard

FR20FzJ.jpg
bJfaNPb.jpg

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Kind of a crappy lineup. Devils game is the only real interesting one.
Not the greatest.
I've been following Florida's pursuit of a wildcard spot so i'll probably watch that one. Barkov is a treat to watch anyway.
Then the Jackets/Ducks could be a really good one. :crossfing

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Kind of a crappy lineup. Devils game is the only real interesting one.
I always enjoy the Devils play, especially the new Devils if I can say this.

For me there is a real buzz in Winnipeg with the Statsny trade. Looking fwd to seeing how they bounce back from a wildly entertaining game against Nashville.

Jets are really interesting to watch right now. I have even heard them talked about in Ontario on radio sports shows.

Reactions: Ed27

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
C'mon Lumbus, take your frustrations out on the Ducks. Same with the Rangers, put those flames out!

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Damn the panthers have only played 61 games so far? They got a lot of games down the stretch

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
that was a funny exchange between the Isles bench and the ref picked up on the mic. "You gonna yell like this all night??"

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
I remember people saying that Barkov is a weak skater at his draft year. Craig Button was only one who said that skating will be his strength and calling him raw skater but will be borderline elite at prime. Now he just exploded past sabres players. 2nd time he does it in this game. Not just speed but that stride, power and agility.

Reactions: bukwas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad