GDT: 3/19/16 - 10:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Arizona

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I thought JAM and Brown had good games tonight, Johnson with a few dangerous chances. I really wish Names would shoot the puck more, he had so many opportunities that he just passed away. Kuch had a bit of a rough night, his passes weren't connecting and he had a few turnovers.

Bishop played great and for the 3rd straight year has a 30(+) win season, but this is only because his pads are big, he's not elite and actually sucks guys

That Power Play though....god its as ugly as Drouin if not worse!

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I thought JAM and Brown had good games tonight, Johnson with a few dangerous chances. I really wish Names would shoot the puck more, he had so many opportunities that he just passed away. Kuch had a bit of a rough night, his passes weren't connecting and he had a few turnovers.

Bishop played great and for the 3rd straight year has a 30(+) win season, but this is only because his pads are big, he's not elite and actually sucks guys

That Power Play though....god its as ugly as Drouin if not worse!

I noticed the same since and it's been like that since that Prout dirty punch. My gut tells me he's playing through a hidden concussion.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://www.tbo.com/sports/lightning...tout-record-in-2-0-win-over-arizona-20160320/
Ben Bishop continues to stand tall.

And now he stands alone at the top for all-time shutouts by a Lightning goaltender after recording his 15th in a Tampa Bay uniform in a 2-0 victory at Arizona.

Bishop stopped 31 shots for his 17th career shutout, fifth this season. Bishop has pitched a shutout twice in his past three starts and three in his past nine. Bishop tied Nikolai Khabibulin for most shutouts in franchise history in the first game of the road trip in Columbus.

Also his 3rd 30 win season :handclap:

Last edited:

Cedric Baguette*

Is Cally taking a **** in that photo?

Oh and yeah, I'm your newest diehard Bolts fan on this forum. Been reading HF for quite a long time so I'm pretty aware of all the inside jokes etc...:laugh: Just wanted to come share my opinions as the playoffs come closer and closer. Feel free to bash me if I'm as bad to this team as that hallejokel guy. :nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Seems like we're back to needing a shutout by Bish to win a game. :laugh:

We got what we wanted and it was a pretty solid performance throughout the whole game. Huge games coming up at home now.

Oh and nice to see Stamkos realize who the real team MVP is. :D

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
It looks like Stamkos is rubbing his nipples in a Bishop shirt. That's on the internet forever now.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

Oh and yeah, I'm your newest diehard Bolts fan on this forum. Been reading HF for quite a long time so I'm pretty aware of all the inside jokes etc...:laugh: Just wanted to come share my opinions as the playoffs come closer and closer. Feel free to bash me if I'm as bad to this team as that hallejokel guy. :nod:
welcome to the nutt house

told you they had that one

going to kick off a big streak now and lock up a spot

i love this guy finally someone who gets it:)

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009

Are you Cedric Paquette?

Also, welcome!

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I missed the game but I'm glad to see that we won. I have to read through this thread and watch the hightlights on nhl.com now because I am curies about how we looked after having had far to many bad games.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I missed the game but I'm glad to see that we won. I have to read through this thread and watch the hightlights on nhl.com now because I am curies about how we looked after having had far to many bad games.

Yeah i missed it also. Was out in Atlantic city with friends drinking and gambling I did not even see the score till this morning lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad