GDT: 3/19/14 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Toronto

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Fourth line has played alright... I trust them out there a bit more than the third.

Also, anyone notice where Carle was on the goal? If you guessed covering the point, you get 5 internets. He's had a brutal ****ing game.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Ray Ferraro on TSN seems to think Bishop is fighting something.

Bish does seem to change his style when things are going bad physically. He (tries) to make those Marty Brodeur saves where he only goes down with one leg. He also tends to favor his left leg in the butterfly, keeping it off the ice.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Where the hell has that Bugsy been all year?

If we can have that from him the rest of the season and playoffs, oooh baby!

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
probably a leg problem.

The Goalie Guild ‏@TheGoalieGuild 3m

Don't mind recovery w/ wrong leg here b/c Bishop did whatever it took to rob Holland on a tricky deflection in front. pic.twitter.com/PoUetyCTnU

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Where the hell has that Bugsy been all year?

If we can have that from him the rest of the season and playoffs, oooh baby!

I was thinking the same thing. And it's not like the pace has been slow out there. Bugsy's legs just suddenly woke up.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I was thinking the same thing. And it's not like the pace has been slow out there. Bugsy's legs just suddenly woke up.

He's just saving it all for the playoffs so no one can see video of him this season. He's probably pissed at himself right now.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Wow. That's a weak one. Don't be surprised if the refs quickly even this up.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Can we add another phrase to the drinking game? "Stripped by Palat". We can make it the extreme version of the game. Not for the faint of liver.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad