GDT: 3/19/14 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Toronto

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Malone is showing flashes of the old Malone out there. Maybe it's the line match up.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Rofl, I thought he thought he was covering the puck ala NHL14. Nope, looking for the call. Looked pretty stupid there :laugh:

Yeah, looked like he thought the puck was under him and he tried to lay on it. Maybe he was trying to sell one, who knows. I hate when he does that though.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Yeah, looked like he thought the puck was under him and he tried to lay on it. Maybe he was trying to sell one, who knows. I hate when he does that though.

TSN showed a recap, as Leafs shoulder touched is head.....
One of the best dives I have seen all year. Looked really stupid :laugh:

Anyway the TSN guys are really in love with Tampa prospects/ young guys and are quit knowledgable (for non Tampa commentators), though they should practice reading comprehension. They think he is out of the playoffs.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Looks like Coop is putting Gudas with Hedman and Salo with Carle.

I think it's a good move.

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
How much would it cost to pay Clarkson to instigate one with Purcell and knock his worthless ass out?

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Really would like Bish to lay off the embellishment. It's almost at Smith levels of embarassing now.

That being said, if he's going to be continually run over with neither his teammates or the refs doing anything about it, maybe he figures this is how he needs to defend himself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad