NMKilCJ.png

2PjWztJ.png

0Fcjcy3.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8 and Frenchy

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
My eyes are burning from watching those "highlights" from when Arizona spanked us 7-1 earlier in the year. Hopefully that adds a little edge to our boys for this game. Otherwise it may be another trap game.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Gonna be interesting to see how this game plays out. Arizona is somehow in a playoff spot. 7-2-1 in their last 10. They're gonna go full speed trying to gain on Minnesota.

This starts a pretty brutal run in our schedule. Arizona, Washington and Carolina on a B2B, St. Louis, Boston, Washington again before getting a bit easier with the Sens, but it's a B2B with them and MTL. Then right into Toronto and then Boston to close it out.

OTT is the only soft team on that schedule. Everyone is either fighting for a playoff spot or one of the better teams in their conference.

A very nice tuneup before the playoffs.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
We've lost four of our last five games against the Coyotes. #kryptonite

A win tonight would mean we clinch the Atlantic Division title (2nd straight, 4th total), the Eastern Conference (2nd straight, 3rd total) and the Presidents' Trophy (for the 1st time in franchise history).

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Need to go just .500 from here to be the 3rd team in history to break 60 wins.

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
Gonna be interesting to see how this game plays out. Arizona is somehow in a playoff spot. 7-2-1 in their last 10. They're gonna go full speed trying to gain on Minnesota.

This starts a pretty brutal run in our schedule. Arizona, Washington and Carolina on a B2B, St. Louis, Boston, Washington again before getting a bit easier with the Sens, but it's a B2B with them and MTL. Then right into Toronto and then Boston to close it out.

OTT is the only soft team on that schedule. Everyone is either fighting for a playoff spot or one of the better teams in their conference.

I personally love this schedule heading into the postseason.

Reactions: Phobia Catalyst

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Need to go just .500 from here to be the 3rd team in history to break 60 wins.

Very doable. I was kind of hoping we'd hit 130 points this year but that's unlikely with the quality of opponents we have remaining and the playoffs looming.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona

That's actually a ridiculous schedule, geezus. TB should rest up for this game, so they're ready for the next one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Post Karl Malone

yotefan4life

Jul 11, 2006
That's actually a ridiculous schedule, geezus. TB should rest up for this game, so they're ready for the next one.
I agree, please do :)

You guys are having an insane season, and it is fun to watch, but I hope they take a night off tonight...we need it more than you haha

Obviously

Dec 4, 2013
A lot of the upcoming games are a wash, hope that outside of 1-2 Caps or Bruins games the team coasts a bit and just keeps their head up.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Arizona fan coming in peace. Coyotes has lost every single game on a Monday the entire season, last Monday it was a blow-out loss to Chicago. Since then the team has shown it has fallen off a cliff, and lost to Edmonton in the last game. Of the players you faced last time, Strome and Perlini has been traded, and the guy coming back is injured. Stepan is injured, Raanta- who couldn't even get a shut-out when your men had had a rough night in Vegas- is injured. Yotes now have just career-backup Kuemper, and just ask the Canadiens how bad he was in the last WC. Nothing to worry about. Grabner can't have more than a couple of goals since you last time met him, so, obviously, nothing to worry about there, either. I think you should call up your AHL-team to get this win for you, so they can feel they have taken part in your great season with all the cups you are winning and all of that. I am sure Uncle Gary says it's ok for you to call up some extra since it's just the Yotes anyway. So, just relax. In fact, I think you could win this game if you just dressed up some fans to play, it's that easy.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Arizona fan coming in peace. Coyotes has lost every single game on a Monday the entire season, last Monday it was a blow-out loss to Chicago. Since then the team has shown it has fallen off a cliff, and lost to Edmonton in the last game. Of the players you faced last time, Strome and Perlini has been traded, and the guy coming back is injured. Stepan is injured, Raanta- who couldn't even get a shut-out when your men had had a rough night in Vegas- is injured. Yotes now have just career-backup Kuemper, and just ask the Canadiens how bad he was in the last WC. Nothing to worry about. Grabner can't have more than a couple of goals since you last time met him, so, obviously, nothing to worry about there, either. I think you should call up your AHL-team to get this win for you, so they can feel they have taken part in your great season with all the cups you are winning and all of that. I am sure Uncle Gary says it's ok for you to call up some extra since it's just the Yotes anyway. So, just relax. In fact, I think you could win this game if you just dressed up some fans to play, it's that easy.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: an stray mutt wanders into an big dogs cage. Careful, when u play with an big dogs, an bark is NOT as worse as an byte! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
AWOOOOO

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

...I don't know how to anti-jinx this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad