GDT: 3/18/17 - 7:00PM EDT - Washington VS Tampa Bay

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
I am fairly sure Killorn, Palat, Drouin and Dotchin are playing hurt.

Why are people getting mad at Vasy? The first two were just damn good shots, the third was double tipped, and the fourth was Stralman going into the corner while Garrison chatted about the weather with Oshie behind the net, leaving Killorn to do 2 defensemen's jobs.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL

Why are people getting mad at Vasy? The first two were just damn good shots, the third was double tipped, and the fourth was Stralman going into the corner while Garrison chatted about the weather with Oshie behind the net, leaving Killorn to do 2 defensemen's jobs.

Because it's now gotten to the point that Vasi sucks whenever he gives up a goal. Not worth disputing anymore. Some just troll and others are sincere in their ridiculous stance.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I thought Drouin had some good long rushes last night. Hit a post in the second. One of his more threatening games in a while, though still not 100%.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014

I mean, these two were questionable to play last night, so that is a good assumption.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Vasy just gave up 8 goals in two huge games. Stop making excuses for him. He played poorly. He'll be the first to admit it.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Vasy didn't stand on his head last night, but our only real hope of winning was to stay out of the box. That power play should have to score twice for the goals to count. All Ovi has to do anymore is stand around and look dangerous. It's almost a joke. Also, surviving Drouin's (?) penalty only to give up a goal right away was a psychological piledriver.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
We tied 1st period and 2nd. Lost it in the 3rd. A good effort considering our line up and seriously who thought we would win this one?
Point has shown he will be able to fill Filpula's shoes but so far no one has emerged as a Boyle replacement, especially on the faceoffs. When I spoke with Bradley about Boyle he seemed optimistic we could get him back next year. I think Vasi will be ok. Frosse, McKegg and Witkowski have not looked to me like candidates for our NHL team. Dumont and and Dotchkin look like they may find a spot.
Agree with comments that Drouin is hobbled by something in addition to slumping.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Because it's now gotten to the point that Vasi sucks whenever he gives up a goal. Not worth disputing anymore. Some just troll and others are sincere in their ridiculous stance.

Lol i mean you are part of the reason vasi got so much hate..

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Lol i mean you are part of the reason vasi got so much hate..

How so? Because I knew Vasi was ready for more when everyone was all aboard the Bishop hype train? How did that end up working out?

And didn't I also tell you that when he started to have young goalie struggles again the board would jump down his throat? Well, he had 8 great games and 2 meh games. Back to suck?

Last edited:

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Vasi has sucked the last couple of games but let's not forget he was a reason we were even in position to get back into the playoff hunt. If we make it he will be a huge reason why.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad