GDT: 3/17/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Boston vs Tampa Bay

gg720fla

Dec 14, 2016
Folks......

Do Lightning may need to reshape the roster in the offseason to beat this team? Lots of talent but just don’t match up well with Boston
Talent is very important, but heart and desire sure can make up when talent is lacking. Problem is talent is good on both sides but the other factor is definitely in Bruins favor tonight.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Dog shit performance. We are inferior.

Inferior coaching, inferior system, inferior determination. They are stronger, they are disciplined, and they are just as fast. I have confidence playing any other team in the east in a best of 7 - even Pittsburgh - but not Boston.

This is embarrassing.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Dog **** performance. We are inferior.

Inferior coaching, inferior system, inferior determination. They are stronger, they are disciplined, and they are just as fast. I have confidence playing any other team in the east in a best of 7 - even Pittsburgh - but not Boston.

This is embarrassing.
Indeed, they will rock us

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
giphy.gif
Sad
this one not working.
off to find a beeter switch now.

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
I don't buy any of the lack of determination bs. The players on this team want to win as badly as anyone and will do what it takes, but the PK problem, which is the thing holding them back and which has now shaken their confidence to the core , is all on Coop and his staff. It's a freakin' clown show with no end in sight.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
The team isn't really shwoing anything that makes me think that they'll change this.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I don't buy any of the lack of determination bs. The players on this team want to win as badly as anyone and will do what it takes, but the PK problem, which is the thing holding them back and which has now shaken their confidence to the core , is all on Coop and his staff. It's a freakin' clown show with no end in sight.

It's a combination of things. They are structured to a few, have a game plan and are executing. We don't have a game plan to even get in their zone. Outside of that, players need to make something happen and they aren't. There's no fight until it's too little too late. Only Point and Gourde have been ready since puck drop.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Wasn't that an open net for Killer? Or did I miss something?

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
This Ackerman watch commercial isn't as good as the necklace one where the kid asks her mom why she's going to inherit it one day(because the mom will be dead). Get it together Ackerman. The weird jewelry commercials are like 75% of the reason I'm still watching this game.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
We play McDavid tomorrow? I'm having flashes of Alfredsson taking the scoring lead from Lecavalier with a 7 point night against Tampa...

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
We play McDavid tomorrow? I'm having flashes of Alfredsson taking the scoring lead from Lecavalier with a 7 point night against Tampa...
McJesus had 3 points in the 3rd to comeback against FLA earlier today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad