DrCOerE.png

nFdyDNI.png

PtVgIt4.png

KAzGaJx.png

Dv7sq52.png

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Its extremely underrated what Paquette means to this team. Sever lack of grit without him in the lineup. Would like to see Richard come up ... he has been playing much better as of late and limiting the mistakes. Bringing in Richard to replace Paquette in the lineup would be a good fit. Also, with Filp gone...Vladdy should be taking the third line Center duties. I know most people won't like this ... but I'd go with:

Killorn / Stamkos / Cally
Palat / Johnson / Kucherov
Richard / Vladdy / Brown
Blunden / Boyle / March

That is our top 6 from last year's playoff. Vladdy gets put back in his natural Center position. We take a look at Richard - he has played some wing in the past (not this year). And we give Boyle and Blunden a playmaker / shooter in March.

We were all impressed with Condra at the beggining of the year. He has not even shown flashes after the preseason and first few games. Not sure what he was brought in here to do...that one is on Yzerman.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
So excited for this game !!!!!!! Please no injuries this time (I'm looking at you Nesty :rant:). I got hooked up so I get to go down into the tunnels during the 1st intermission. I know I'll see the Stars down there but hopefully I'll get a glimpse of the Bolts too. Both teams sucked it up in their last games so hopefully they both come out hard and it's an awesome game. Let's go to OT please ;)

Edit- also Sharp and Klingberg are pretty likely to be back tonight which would obviously make for a completely different lineup. Maybe that would inspire more effort from the Lightning but who knows anymore lol

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
So excited for this game !!!!!!! Please no injuries this time (I'm looking at you Nesty :rant:). I got hooked up so I get to go down into the tunnels during the 1st intermission. I know I'll see the Stars down there but hopefully I'll get a glimpse of the Bolts too. Both teams sucked it up in their last games so hopefully they both come out hard and it's an awesome game. Let's go to OT please ;)

Edit- also Sharp and Klingberg are pretty likely to be back tonight which would obviously make for a completely different lineup. Maybe that would inspire more effort from the Lightning but who knows anymore lol

So where do your true allegiances lie? Are you a Stars first/Bolts second fan? Or a 1A 1B type deal.

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
So where do your true allegiances lie? Are you a Stars first/Bolts second fan? Or a 1A 1B type deal.

Even split for me. I always root for OT with the edge to whichever team needs the extra point the most but as long as it's a good game I'll be happy. My mom is back home rooting hard for the Bolts tonight though lol

Edit- Looks like Klingberg is still out, Sharp is back and Lehtonen will be starting

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I'd be surprised/disappointed if we're anywhere near as flat as last game. I think the effort will be there, but Dallas is a good team. Hard to say if it'll be enough.

Someone should slash Cooper's wrists each time the PP fails. Maybe then he'll legitimately try something new.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Bishop and defense needs to be on their game tonight. Offense will create itself against this team anyway.

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu

Press conference will be streaming on the Stars website at 1pm EST for anyone interested

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Its extremely underrated what Paquette means to this team. Sever lack of grit without him in the lineup. Would like to see Richard come up ... he has been playing much better as of late and limiting the mistakes. Bringing in Richard to replace Paquette in the lineup would be a good fit. Also, with Filp gone...Vladdy should be taking the third line Center duties. I know most people won't like this ... but I'd go with:

Killorn / Stamkos / Cally
Palat / Johnson / Kucherov
Richard / Vladdy / Brown
Blunden / Boyle / March

That is our top 6 from last year's playoff. Vladdy gets put back in his natural Center position. We take a look at Richard - he has played some wing in the past (not this year). And we give Boyle and Blunden a playmaker / shooter in March.

We were all impressed with Condra at the beggining of the year. He has not even shown flashes after the preseason and first few games. Not sure what he was brought in here to do...that one is on Yzerman.

I like that lineup. With these pairings:

Hedman-Stralman 24 minutes
Garrison-Sustr 18 minutes
Koekkoek-Coburn 18 minutes
Carle/Nesterov

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I'd be surprised/disappointed if we're anywhere near as flat as last game. I think the effort will be there, but Dallas is a good team. Hard to say if it'll be enough.

Someone should slash Cooper's wrists each time the PP fails. Maybe then he'll legitimately try something new.

SO MAD INSANE MAD WITH THIS TEAM

I would honestly be OK if we lose

I just want to enjoy the game so if we get 3 GOALS at minimum and are in the game and lose? I WILL WALK A JIG

im telling you all if this team shows up like lately im gonna need a psychiatrist

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

He needs to change the plan not the players around on the PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad