OyNiIBj.png

9FvRvgU.png

5UxOBPw.png

Reactions: J T Money

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
That 3rd line would be so nice if Jeannot didn't have marginally better skating than Cal Foote. If that line along with the 2nd line could get going, having a 2A/2B structure in the playoffs would be nice.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
That 3rd line would be so nice if Jeannot didn't have marginally better skating than Cal Foote. If that line along with the 2nd line could get going, having a 2A/2B structure in the playoffs would be nice.
Jeannot looks like he's afraid to do anything out there offensively. Like he's afraid to push any offense, shoot, or jump into the play. He's trying his best to be positionally sound on defense, get in front of the net and just tip the puck. He's not a pass first type of player but every game, that is what he's doing. Pass first, get in front of the net, and then skate back to play defense. Its completely different than what he normally does. His skating, maybe with some higher octane games (playoffs), he might get his motor starting. He's not a speed demon, but its looked atrocious in the last few games. To me, it looks like he's in his head. Just like how Hagel looked last season. Paul came in like a wrecking ball, which made Hagel look worse. Ace came in playing his high energy game, which is making Jeannot look worse. While we absolutely need him come this playoffs, I think 1 off season with the team, he'll look fantastic.

OR...

I don't know shit. Which is probably the better analysis.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
I dunno, everyone keeps saying Jeannot is a good skater, hopefully as he gets more comfortable we see more speed. I hope Stammer is healthy, looking forward to the potential line combos

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Last game was the least chippy game I've seen so far. Devils seem to play straight up not a lot of bs. Wonder if back to back will cause that to end.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I dunno, everyone keeps saying Jeannot is a good skater, hopefully as he gets more comfortable we see more speed. I hope Stammer is healthy, looking forward to the potential line combos
Stammer can take the rest of the season off. I'd rather have him fresh against the stinking Leaves.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00