Pre-Game Talk: 3/14 | Game 68 | We're on to Montreal! | 7pm ET | NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

billy753

Feb 20, 2021
Hey everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm looking for any tips on where to possibly run into some players for an autograph or picture around Montreal.

We're coming in from Labrador and my kids are diehards (girls are 9 and 10, little guy is 6). We went to 2 games in Boston back in 2017, but this is the first for my son. We went to Warrior for game day skate back then, but I know we can't get into the Bell Center for their pre game skate in Montreal.

We're going early for warmups, any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Lets go B's!!

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Hey everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm looking for any tips on where to possibly run into some players for an autograph or picture around Montreal.

We're coming in from Labrador and my kids are diehards (girls are 9 and 10, little guy is 6). We went to 2 games in Boston back in 2017, but this is the first for my son. We went to Warrior for game day skate back then, but I know we can't get into the Bell Center for their pre game skate in Montreal.

We're going early for warmups, any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Lets go B's!!
Years back I saw them at the Marriott pre game, so longshot maybe near Warwick Le Crystal IF that's where they stay now. Not sure. Have fun with kids.

Reactions: Gordoff

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Years back I saw them at the Marriott pre game, so longshot maybe near Warwick Le Crystal IF that's where they stay now. Not sure. Have fun with kids.

Far as I know they do still stay at the Mariott Chateau Champlain. But we have a mod who knows for sure...

They are travelling tonight I believe.

From Fenway's post:

Wednesday, March 13 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA)
- Practice, 11 a.m.
- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to media following practice
- Travel to Montreal

Thursday, March 14 (Centre Bell, Montreal, QC)
- Morning skate, 11:30 a.m.
- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to media following morning skate
- Game vs Montreal Canadiens, 7 p.m. (TV: NESN | Radio: 98.5)
- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to media following the game

Based on that you've got them coming back to the hotel in the afternoon for lunch and naps and such. Only Fenway knows when they'll be getting in Wednesday. I'm trying to recall if there's a back way into that particular Mariott. I JUST stayed there in Feb. That Mariott has a Sauna I would imagine sore bodies would want to use.

Reactions: Gordoff

khanomcat

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria, BC
I love those two.
While I understand that Ullmark is an asset we might have to part with if we hope to get a #1 centre, I really, really, really hope a way can be found to keep both of these guys. It sure seems like they truly support each other and have a team-first mentality. You’d have to think that has a positive effect on their teammates.

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Frederic-Geekie-Brazeau warms my cockles. Exciting.

Brazeau is from Temiskaming. Wonder who in his family is making the 9 hour trek to Montreal. Gotta think some will! I guess a crazy person can make it in 8, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: CDJ and Gordoff

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
going to be an old school tilt. Four fights tonight.... Freddy, Beecher, Wortherspoon and Peake. Anderson, Pezzetta, Jackeye and Kovacevic

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Mac looks like he’s headed for an Al Iafrate hairstyle in the near future.
The story of Al Iafrate getting lit up in a game, then scrambling to find his helmet to cover his "hair" and then proceeding to lay back down is hilarious. Someone told it on Spittin Chiclets a while back and I laughed so hard at the visual.

Edit: I believe it was Keith Jones who told the story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad