Pre-Game Talk: 3/14 | Game 68 | We're on to Montreal! | 7pm ET | NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I agree that Peeke looks a lot like Mac. I was watching a YouTube recording of him last week after the TDL passed and thought the same thing (kinda like a paternal twin). Charlie's got the cheek thing going though. Peeke wears the 52 well!

Reactions: BMC and JOKER 192

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I agree that Peeke looks a lot like Mac. I was watching a YouTube recording of him last week after the TDL passed and thought the same thing (kinda like a paternal twin). Charlie's got the cheek thing going though. Peeke wears the 52 well!
I got excited at first, I read your post as in you were comparing his play to Mac's play. :laugh:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Wednesday, March 13 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA)
- Practice, 11 a.m.
- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to media following practice
- Travel to Montreal

Thursday, March 14 (Centre Bell, Montreal, QC)
- Morning skate, 11:30 a.m.
- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to media following morning skate
- Game vs Montreal Canadiens, 7 p.m. (TV: NESN | Radio: 98.5)
- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to media following the game

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Losing to the Habs is not an option.

Is it just me or does Mac look a lot like the new guy?
The unfortunate v shaped hairline...

Poor Mac and that hairline- he’s heading into Shatty territory. He should see Dr Lopresti like Grizz did and get some flow back in his lettuce :laugh:
He should talk to one of Jordan Spieth's or Tom Brady's doctors...that's for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad