GDT: 3/11/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Chicago vs Tampa Bay

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Hope to see the team ready and they'll come out swinging. It's time to get back on the right track.

Let's go lightning!

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I will puke if Chicago gets Bedard so I hope we win in OT.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We're plaing so strangly that we make chicago look good.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Holy f*** the d zone giveaways, you don't see them happen this consistently in the ECHL!

This, and we have just as many o zone giveaways which doesn't help us create anything there either.

Reactions: Zwui21

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
No one seem to know what they are doing out there or what their role is, I mean 4 players staning in the same spot and the puck is on the other side of the ice, puck passed to the one guy out of 4 that actually has serveral of their players around him. The pass that misses the guy it was suppose to get to and end of ona stick of one of the other teams. It's not a good look.

Reactions: Zwui21

Zwui21

Aug 31, 2019
- Stamkos doesn't seem to add anything to the Point-Kuch line. I liked Hagel better.

- We are playing with the same structure as a beer league team, nobody seem to know what to do, where to go, no clean passes nor Ozone entries. Dump and chase, nothing else. Very confusing

- We can fool ourselves saying that this team always has a stretch where they play badly around this time of the year, but this time is different. I've never seen Tampa play this bad, with 0 structure and 0 motivation. Worrisome to say the least.

Wtf was this pass along the boards to absolutely nobody, on a 6v5? What is going on

Reactions: Brie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad