GDT: 3/10/16 | Wild vs Edmonton | 7PM CST / 3:00 FIN | FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
You know teams that " pay the price"? We don't. Passive, no physicality, no one in front of the net. Coyle seems to held back by Parise and Koivu....shouldn't be that way, but it is.

It's pretty bad when I expect Haula to be our offensive threat...

Our NTC and NMC guys play like they have no pressure on them...because they don't. Our big time, big money, big TOI players are MIA. No passion, no sacrifice, just going through the motions.

Kenny G

Jun 6, 2012
Minnesota
Draisaitl looked great! McDavid also, shocker.

Just more talent, so young too. In a year or two and if they actually get defense watch out.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Honeymoon is definitely over for torch. Team still comes out unprepared and sucks when all they need to be is pretty good and take points

PariseNation

I hope so
Apr 15, 2014
Twin Cities
that was such a poor effort, passing was beer league level, just praying they would get through when the lanes were clearly blocked, or just passing it to no one.

was fun to see McDavid in person though, he's better than our whole team

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
You don't deserve to be in the playoffs if you can't beat the Oilers down the stretch. Can't wait to pick 14th. Never bad enough to get a good pick, never good enough to be a threat in the playoffs. Mediocrity forever.

saywut

Jun 11, 2009
[Tweet]708147660385947648[/MEDIA]

You better mean that.

Sure, chip pucks in and watch them come right back out. We don't win board battles, we don't forecheck effectively. This forward group is worth about 25% of their contractual value(as a whole). 2 coaches, no different results, its pretty clear the problem lies elsewhere.

Can also only sit so many players.

NonsenseElimination

Jan 1, 2016
The roles looked completely reversed in this game. Minnesota looked like they were coasting and trying to lose and Edmonton looked like they were playing their tails off to keep pace in the playoff race. wtf?

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
We lost to the ****ing Oilers? Jesus...

UF1vQAB.gif

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
You don't deserve to be in the playoffs if you can't beat the Oilers down the stretch.

I have been positive all season but I can't find a way to justify the loss last night. No, you do not deserve to be in the playoffs losing a game like you did last night. They looked absolutely horrible and I feel sorry for everyone who took out the time to attend the game. They deserve a refund.

I think a better route for this team very well could be missing the playoffs, finding the right coach with a different system, tweaking the roster, and getting ready for next season.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Chalk this loss up to Yeo and his system....

I remember either last year or the year before, we were deep in the playoff race and played against the oilers. They came into the X and spanked us. Very similar game. It also spawned that pic of the disillusioned / pissed wild fan lol

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
That was 2013 I think, Oil came to the X and beat us something like 5-1. If we won that game, we were in the playoffs...instead had to go to Colorado and beat them in a shootout or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad