GDT: 3/1/16 | Wild vs. Avalanche | 7PM CST / 3AM FIN | FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
Seriously Mcleod needs to be KTFO. The hell is he hacking at with 2 seconds left and down by 3? ****ing ******

hipchecks

#MakeStaalGreatAgain
Mar 3, 2015
Minnesota
Big game. Good 1st and 3rd periods. The 2nd is still giving us trouble, but we're in a playoff spot nonetheless. Any win against the Avs is a good one.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Yes! Great result! Couldn't see watch because I have an early flight to northern Finland.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
That was nerve wrecking.

Meanwhile, t-shirt guy must be earning a lot of dough with how often the Wild bring him in.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
That was nerve wrecking.

Meanwhile, t-shirt guy must be earning a lot of dough with how often the Wild bring him in.

I had never seen him there before, but I really like his role because it gets parts of the crowd pumped up and into the game a little more. For how quiet it usually is at the X, it's nice to have someone do that all game.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
That was nerve wrecking.

I had never seen him there before, but I really like his role because it gets parts of the crowd pumped up and into the game a little more. For how quiet it usually is at the X, it's nice to have someone do that all game.

What's the deal with him?

I think I saw him in the background of a shot tonight before a faceoff. Saw a guy in a white t shirt going crazy, and everyone cheering around him.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
What's the deal with him?

I think I saw him in the background of a shot tonight before a faceoff. Saw a guy in a white t shirt going crazy, and everyone cheering around him.

The dude had like 5 shirts on at a time, and he kept taking one off and throwing it into the crowd over and over again. :laugh: Then the rest of the game, he would go basically all around the stadium and get different sections cheering pretty loudly, while dancing a bunch and giving away a ton of T-shirts.

Could get repetitive fast if you've seen it before, but gets the crowd into the game.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
The dude had like 5 shirts on at a time, and he kept taking one off and throwing it into the crowd over and over again. :laugh: Then the rest of the game, he would go basically all around the stadium and get different sections cheering pretty loudly, while dancing a bunch and giving away a ton of T-shirts.

Could get repetitive fast if you've seen it before, but gets the crowd into the game.

Anything that gets the crowd going is alright by me!

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Playoff chances went up over 10% with that win. Hovering around 70% now.

Might as well be 99.9%

Avs schedule down the stretch is brutal, they have 11 of 17 vs playoff teams we have 5 of 18 vs playoff teams.

Their last 8 games of the season, are as follows:
vs Min
@Nsh
@Stl
vs Wsh
vs Stl
@Nsh
@Dal
vsAna

Probably not picking up an overly large amount of points there.

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Might as well be 99.9%

Avs schedule down the stretch is brutal, they have 11 of 17 vs playoff teams we have 5 of 18 vs playoff teams.

Their last 8 games of the season, are as follows:
vs Min
@Nsh
@Stl
vs Wsh
vs Stl
@Nsh
@Dal
vsAna

Probably not picking up an overly large amount of points there.

We play ourself? So a never ending shootout :sarcasm:

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

You serious? So we essentially have a person that ripped off what a Blues fan has been doing for ages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad