Pre-Game Talk: 2U’s 2K’s 1TUUKKA, He’s back TONIGHT! Bruins vs. Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Gotta get the W tonight

we got 3 really tough games after this can’t let 2 points slip away against the crap flyers

go bruins

Reactions: HustleB

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I didnt actually expect him back at the start of the season, but now that he is i am ecstatic - big game from Tuuk, hopefully the boys make his first one back an easy one.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I’m excited for this one not just because Tuuk is back but because he’s my wife’s favorite player, I got her into hockey fairly early on and her two players she always gravitated towards were chara and rask, really sad/mad when chara left and when rask was iced she really lost interest in watching.

Reactions: Gordoff

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I’m excited for this one not just because Tuuk is back but because he’s my wife’s favorite player, I got her into hockey fairly early on and her two players she always gravitated towards were chara and rask, really sad/mad when chara left and when rask was iced she really lost interest in watching.
You better start selling her on Pasta/Hall or Ullmark/McAvoy?

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
You better start selling her on Pasta/Hall or Ullmark/McAvoy?

She is very strong willed and likes what she likes, she likes all those guys particularly chuckie and pasta but I really couldn’t tell you why she took a liking to chara and rask in particular. I think she likes players that are quiet but get super agitated when you tick them off, and I think she especially liked rask’ s calmness in net.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
I have to trust that he is ready, just like I had to trust he was good to go in the playoffs last year.

Hmmm.... Hope he gets a crap load of budlite

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
I'm expecting a little rust from Tuukka tonight, and then an overreaction from people on this board, afterward...I've always thought that he's been a little bit of a slow starter early in the season. I don't have hard numbers to back that up, but I've always felt that way.

I'm glad he's back but I think he'll need a couple of games to get back in the grove.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
B1NO.gif

Hesssss baaaaaaaaaack!!!!

LJTIUR9.gif

Lover of puppies, hater of milk crates!
Bzrx.gif

He won't be pushed around.

His face when people thought he wouldnt be loyal to this team.
tumblr_m9cjzhbr2V1qzx0wno1_250.gif

Happy Tuukka is back! Let's get a win boys and keep this rolling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad