Post-Game Talk: 29 November 2014 - YOUR Nashville Predators vs. the Columbus BUGS 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
On the PP they should all just stand in one place. Probably have better chance at scoring then.

Last edited:

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
33.gif

21.gif

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Wilson has been playing fantastic since he has taken up the in the front of the net garbageman role.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Lets all take a moment and appreciate that we are in a multi-team tie for most points in the league right now.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
I just wish Lavs and company weren't so stubborn on the pp. Just put our top line and d pair out there. And someone teach Ribs how to take a FO.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Our PP continues to suck but we still find a way to win. Guess at the end of the day that's all that matters.....just find a way to win.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
You can't argue with 4-0 on this homestand. Guys are coming through when it matters the most and tonight it was Wilson. If our PP was just average we would have won this game a lot easier but in the end it doesn't matter if the score is 2-1 or 4-1 it is a win. Just wait we'll go to Carolina and score on the PP.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Just fyi the adorable sleeping baby on the 'tron late in the second was my littlde man. Of course I missed it because I was getting something out of his backpack.

Sadly the combo of 101st and me both at a gme was not the answer to the home PP. But we will take full credit for the win!

Really enjoyed seeing some good friends that I hadn't seen in three years.

A good night, for sure

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
38 consecutive PPs at home without converting.

Four wins in a row ... needed points as we face the Blues and Hawks later this week then spend most of the month on the road.

Pp sucks. Bad spacing. Perimeter passing. The point shots are too far back. The slot/middle player on the umbrella scheme is not getting open and not causing the opposition to react to him at all. Just so much bad ....

But man....

This team toasted the Jackets at even strength and from a possession standpoint. This home stand was dominant for the Predators.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Pp sucks. Bad spacing. Perimeter passing. The point shots are too far back. The slot/middle player on the umbrella scheme is not getting open and not causing the opposition to react to him at all. Just so much bad ....

But man....

This team toasted the Jackets at even strength and from a possession standpoint. This home stand was dominant for the Predators.

Can you find a way to get this message to the coach about the PP.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
They should have a few hours of practice where fans can come coach the PP for 10 minutes or so. See if anything comes of that.

From what I've seen, our PP strategy is get Wilson/Beck/Fisher in front, then shoot from the point and hope for a lucky bounce. Eventually we'll start getting some of those bounces. Hopefully.

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
Wilson was our best forward tonight, and I was saying that before the goal.

Wilson did a great job of being in the right place and sticking it in the empty net. However, that goal was 70% Craig Smith, who dug it out of the corner, went to the far slot, fired an awesome shot and then had the presence of mind to get a stick on the rebound, which is what caused it to bounce out front to Wilson.

Wilson did have a good game though. That whole line did - as they have since it was put together.

Masta Class

Oct 30, 2014
the ville
They should have a few hours of practice where fans can come coach the PP for 10 minutes or so. See if anything comes of that.

From what I've seen, our PP strategy is get Wilson/Beck/Fisher in front, then shoot from the point and hope for a lucky bounce. Eventually we'll start getting some of those bounces. Hopefully.
Pretty much, and it's quite depressing when we have a player like forsberg (don't know if we should call him a playmaker or a sniper yet lol), a sniper in Neal, and a bomb in weber. Wilson did get one of those bounces tonight but I thought Curtis made a really exceptional toe save or it would of been a goal.

But great job getting 8 out of 8 points on the homestand, even strength play looks phenomenal (besides the lackluster performance against edm). On to Carolina where we pot 3 PP goals because we're on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad