Post-Game Talk: 29 November 2014 - YOUR Nashville Predators vs. the Columbus BUGS 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
Odds (per Las Vegas) that the Los Angeles Lakers will win the NBA title: 40 to 1.

Ratio of Predators power plays at home to number of power play goals scored: 40 to 1.

Coincidence? Or Conspiracy.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Well I was saying that on the road and it was working. This is the first home game I've missed and had to watch on tv.

Doesn't seem to work at home. Well then nothing seems to be working on our PP at home. Unbelievable how we can't score on it. Before we were scoring 5 on 5 so well it wasn't mattering that much but now that we are having a harder time scoring 5 on 5 we are making it a lot harder on ourselves by not scoring on the PP.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Cbj hanging around when they should be down by 3. Finish it off Preds. Very strong first 40, last PP withstanding.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Doesn't seem to work at home. Well then nothing seems to be working on our PP at home. Unbelievable how we can't score on it. Before we were scoring 5 on 5 so well it wasn't mattering that much but now that we are having a harder time scoring 5 on 5 we are making it a lot harder on ourselves by not scoring on the PP.
The one thing I can say is at least the PP hasn't turned into a PK for us now. So from that aspect the "Don't Screw This Up" theme seems to be partially working.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
The one thing I can say is at least the PP hasn't turned into a PK for us now. So from that aspect the "Don't Screw This Up" theme seems to be partially working.

I agree we aren't giving up SH chances so that is an improvement. Our biggest problem is winning the faceoff on the PP. Ribero is just awful and Fisher just slightly better. Johansen is just killing us on faceoffs in our offensive zone.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Crap. Tied

11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad