GDT: 27|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Boston Bruins|Fun with Pictures!|Tuesday March 12th|7:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axman

MoreSkilledThanYou
Feb 9, 2011
I'm glad they scored obviously but that woman needs to quit screeching

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
Was that a Crosby deflection? He was right in there...I mean I guess not because no one mentioned it. But man, his stick was right in there.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Back to DB. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING? Bennett makes one mistake on the PP so you demote him for ****ing Kennedy? So he can snipe some chests off Neal's passes? So he can not get a pass back to him? So he can make our team uglier? What the **** is this? On his next shift Beau steals it and has no one to give it to because Jeffrey and Cooke are skating away two feet apart from each other. THEN HE STEALS IT AGAIN and still has no one to give it to. What the ****.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Back to DB. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING? Bennett makes one mistake on the PP so you demote him for ****ing Kennedy? So he can snipe some chests off Neal's passes? So he can not get a pass back to him? So he can make our team uglier? What the **** is this? On his next shift Beau steals it and has no one to give it to because Jeffrey and Cooke are skating away two feet apart from each other. THEN HE STEALS IT AGAIN and still has no one to give it to. What the ****.

TK just played with Cooke and Jeffrey. I think they are switched back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad