GDT: #26 | Avalanche at Flyers | December 5, 2022 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP, ALT, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
We’re getting a championship like celebration novel in the postgame thread if the Flyers can hold on here. :laugh:
iJJ7Q5tzhyU1IwZI3E.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
PPs that use the bumper guy regularly can dissect a PK — I don’t know why it has taken so long to attempt to use all 5 skaters and not have Hayes stand still for 20 seconds or shoot a point shot. Way more tempo with Frost over Tippett in that spot, though I don’t blame the latter necessarily for bigger structural issues.

Even then, it hits his stick and goes to a crawl. He had Frost with a ton of space and buddy instead just shoots a wrister touching the blue line.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
He’s been a lot better than I’d have imagined. That means a lot from me. He still pops on a roster, especially on the rush, without much pop. But I think even the most optimistic person can see why consistency isn’t his strong suit and limits his ceiling. His raw tools have always screamed plus player and do materialize and yet……him and Cates being our young core leaves something to be desired. Again: my takeaway has been positive lately!
I think he has had a good season, but I don’t think he’s had a great 2-3 games late tho… fighting it.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I’d love to see Konecny on the Avs/Dallas come deadline.

A smart GM would make it happen.

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
i finally figured it out, k hayes looks like the time to make the donuts' kid. damn thats been bothering me all season.

Reactions: BiggE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad