Sanheim-Braun

Injuries/Scratches:

Zamula (More Eating)
Atkinson (Day to Year)
JVR (IR)
Anisimov (Lurks in AHL)
Brink (IR, Skating)
Couturier (IR)
Ellis (The life has no shape whereas the body has shape. Feelings, heart, and absolute knowledge they have one meaning)

AVALANCHE LINEUP:

Galchenyuk-MacKinnon-Kaut
Hudon-Newhook-Rantanen
Cogliano-Compher-O'Connor
Hunt-Megna-Blidh

Toews-Makar
Girard-Johnson
MacDonald-Englund

Georgiev
Francouz

Injuries/Scratches:

They have them

*All images stolen from NHL.com. All lineups based on whatever was last reported by media or last game, supposedly. Beef-Manufactured Lineups are prone to error, ingest with caution. Side effects may include swollen tongue and desperation. Information may be updated at random as it arrives*

GDT Song:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yeah, didn't bother trying to figure out their injury situation for a reason.
You totally should bother.

It’s a fun little exercise to see if the Avs do or do not have depth which is the great mystery of our lifetime.

Would be a real shame if the team with no depth being without four top six forwards and two top four defensemen embarrassed the “not terrible” Flyers.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
You totally should bother.

It’s a fun little exercise to see if the Avs do or do not have depth which is the great mystery of our lifetime.

Would be a real shame if the team with no depth being without four top six forwards and two top four defensemen embarrassed the “not terrible” Flyers.

I did take a look-see at their forwards stats, and it was really funny to see that "Terrible Awful Miserable Newhook" is...not that bad actually

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Well, it does help to have McKinnon, Makar and Toews healthy, and a hot goaltender.

It's like the Pens where they could stick Sheary with Crosby and watch him score 20 goals, but the NHL finally figured it out and he could only garner a 4th when they traded him.

The last time Cale Makar was in town:

Fletcher passed on him.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Was Dec 2021 before Clarke decided the Flyers secretly wanted him? Or was this game the cause of that.
Clarke’s podcast was released on 1/11/22. Do what you want with that information.

That game was also the night where it was declared that the Avs were an easy first round out. Luckily they went on to acquire Manson and they righted the ship.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Fletcher passed on him.

Boy, have I got some stuff to show you about Chuck Fletcher's drafting.

Tangentially, if you think finishing 13th worst and drafting a player who busted because of brain issues is crippling, thoughts on finishing 13th worst and trading the 13th pick, two ~36th overall 2nds, and spending $25 million on one of the worst players in the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad