GDT: #25 - MN Wild @ Your Columbus Blue Jackets 11-29-2018

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Was Boston with Brooklyn game delayed? Why are they still playing? it was scheduled in time with Jackets game.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I missed most of the game as I was at dinner accompanied by four martinis. But I didn't realize I'd had that "one too many"until I thought I saw them announce Nash as 1st star. Wow. Should I be concerned about the bed spinning and hallucinations? :scared:

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I missed most of the game as I was at dinner accompanied by four martinis. But I didn't realize I'd had that "one too many"until I thought I saw them announce Nash as 1st star. Wow. Should I be concerned about the bed spinning and hallucinations? :scared:
Nah, that's normal. But don't listen to anything the crickets say. They're bloodthirsty little ****ers.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Isn't this why Duclair came here?
Yes, I'm going to venture that a guy who has bounced through 4 teams by the time he hits 24 might have some differences in opinion on how to play hard.

I'm no expert but I'm going to guess that he showed up here and decided to work to save his career and had early success. Now he's sitting back and not working as hard because he still has an immaturity about him that thinks being in the NHL is easy because he scored a few goals. Everyone knows he has talent and speed but Torts is the reason he is here to give him the tough love he needs if he wants to stay in the league. He can either get on the bus or the bus is going to leave him behind.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Was Boston with Brooklyn game delayed? Why are they still playing? it was scheduled in time with Jackets game.

Today, the Boston Bruins will honor Rick Middleton by retiring his number 16 jersey prior to the team's game against the New York Islanders. The ceremony will take place 6:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. and puck drops at 8 p.m

Reactions: Maylo

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Today, the Boston Bruins will honor Rick Middleton by retiring his number 16 jersey prior to the team's game against the New York Islanders. The ceremony will take place 6:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. and puck drops at 8 p.m
And our next game vs the Islanders won't be in Brooklyn. It'll be out on the island. First game there since they refurbed the Nassau County Coliseum.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
And our next game vs the Islanders won't be in Brooklyn. It'll be out on the island. First game there since they refurbed the Nassau County Coliseum.
I grew up on Long Island. Have not seen a hockey game there since the late 70s! Although I have seen Heart, ZZ Top and Billy Joel there. Jack Parr opened for Heart..."Let's get...Naughty Naughty". Good memories :)

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!
Not yet.... I'll never forget our 16 game winning streak a few years ago resulting in nothing other than crap from the North...

And a hint to Sabre fans... Winning streaks are not Cup winners as you recall from 2006..

I like the CBJ to go deep if and only if they get deep goaltending... Bob makes me nervous every game he plays, it shouldn't be that way...

;)

Reactions: WerenskiRules

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Same score I haves picked most of the season.. just felt like a 4-2 win kind of game. I love the way we are playing. If we can get scoring from Beer, Nash and others we Aee becoming so much harder to play against. Really like this style of hockey & the d men are really play g pretty well

su24

Sep 30, 2017
I didn’t know Panerin was even married.. are you referring to Bobrosky
Her name is Alisa Znarok. You could see her in the background during the famous Panarin-Radulov video chat. She is kind of a model and common believe is that she wants to live in a big city with a big modeling agencies. Also she is a daughter of the former Russia NT head coach Oleg Znarok.
Actually her flikr profile says she's a "New York based model".

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Her name is Alisa Znarok. You could see her in the background during the famous Panarin-Radulov video chat. She is kind of a model and common believe is that she wants to live in a big city with a big modeling agencies. Also she is a daughter of the former Russia NT head coach Oleg Znarok.
Actually her flikr profile says she's a "New York based model".

No longer modeling according to Milstein
Dan Milstein-Hockey✔@HockeyAgent1
Rumors that Artemi Panarin is looking to move to a big city so girlfriend can have more modeling opportunities is absolutely not true. She hasn’t modeled in over 3 years. No plans to resume.
10:04 AM - Jun 27, 2018

Either way......it's likely she does want out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad