GDT: #25: FLYERS at Penguins, Saturday, Dec. 1, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
There are no reasonable expectations for tomorrow's game. It's to the point, I hope the players compete and finish the game healthy. And by compete, I mean something better than the Toronto HNIC debacle, but I'd be happy with home opener loss to the Sharks. Losing 8-2 would provide just enough cover that they were there and recorded stats on the scoresheet, but still enough of a cluster**** boondoggle that the current head coach would be embarrassed and at least one step closer to dismissal. Hopefully, the Flyers pick up less than 3 points in the next 6 games, current head coach is relieved of his duties after the new GM is installed, Knob becomes the interim coach for the remainder of the year, it's a quiet TDL, but many Phantoms get two week stints between now and seasons end to get a taste of the NHL life. Weise/Weal/Amac/Folin buried to accommodate youngsters.

Oh, Bravo Captain. That was an excellent super meta intro.

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Wow. The ending to the OP was f***ing perfect.
I'm not so sure many people here realize how f***ing perfect that truly was.

Unfortunately I do... I do... :help:

That f*** guy better finish the goddamn books soon. The show is pure cannon fodder for the peasants.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
giphy.gif

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
This will be game 1 of me stepping away for a bit, not gonna watch this live.

After that will be next Sunday if Honk is still here, will not go to Jets Flyers, first time since the 1980's
I had to stop watching after the 3 quick goals they gave up against Buffalo. Nothing will change with Hak here and I find myself rooting for them to lose because I know they can't move forward until that happens. :thumbd::mad::confused::(:ha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad