GDT: #25| Flyers at Penguins| Sat, Dec. 1|7:00PM|It's going down/One of those days..|PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
He seems similar to Sheary and Simon in that he gets to the soft spots well, he's generating a lot of chances (mostly through him shooting the puck), kills penalties pretty well (from what I've seen) and plays physical. Plus his hands around the net are very good. I think the first 2 are the most important, he seems to have a good shot and he's good at getting to the soft areas.
I could not disagree more about him having a good shot. Honestly, his shot is near the top of my list of his worst attributes based on what I've seen.

He kills penalties well. And he hits people. But he hits them like Craig Adams hit people; well after the puck is gone and not hard enough to actually wear them down.

Pengwins

Jun 13, 2017
Messel at it again.

****ing **** show all around. Losing to a **** Flyers team with a rookie goalie, at home AND letting the Flyers get under you skin again...

Man this team is a flaming pile of dog **** in a dumpster.

Time to change it up. Trade moar

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Throw Brassard, ZAR, Grant, Wilson, Rust, Oleksiak, Jarry in there too “bud”. Oh **** that’s basically the whole team? Yea that’s my point.

The point still remains. Sid and Sheahan have scored 5on5.
PP1 gave up anther shorthanded goal and thats the difference currently in this one.
How is that NOT on the core?
BUDDDDDDDDDDD-ahhhhh.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Probably, but Schultz could be the PMD you want behind Geno's line and that would help a ton.

Schultz injury is massive but being put in the position to have your entire D rest on the skills of two guys is a bad time. There’s not an elite team in the league who wouldn’t overcome an injury to their #3.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad