GDT: #25| Flyers at Penguins| Sat, Dec. 1|7:00PM|It's going down/One of those days..|PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
You think they're losing tonight and lost in COL cuz JJ. Olli, CDS suck and that ain't why, bud.

Throw Brassard, ZAR, Grant, Wilson, Rust, Oleksiak, Jarry in there too “bud”. Oh shit that’s basically the whole team? Yea that’s my point.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@ColePens, I know you're busy watching OSU out of one eye, so I'll cover PGT title.

Accepting suggestions from the public for the next 5 minutes . . .

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
What's he doing well? I'm honestly curious. Maybe pushing possession I guess? I've only seen the 2nd half of this game. Listened to most of the last two as well.

Here's what I see that bothers me the most. When the play gets to him in the O-zone, the play is dead pretty much every time. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what it looks like to me.

He seems similar to Sheary and Simon in that he gets to the soft spots well, he's generating a lot of chances (mostly through him shooting the puck), kills penalties pretty well (from what I've seen) and plays physical. Plus his hands around the net are very good. I think the first 2 are the most important, he seems to have a good shot and he's good at getting to the soft areas.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
that's the only good thing Kessel did tonight.

though, Stolarz isn't a soft mess who is made of glass, so he won't be missing any time like Murray would.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Messel at it again.

f***ing shit show all around. Losing to a shit Flyers team with a rookie goalie, at home AND letting the Flyers get under you skin again...

Man this team is a flaming pile of dog shit in a dumpster.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad