GDT: #25| Flyers at Penguins| Sat, Dec. 1|7:00PM|It's going down/One of those days..|PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Grind these ****ers down.
BraveSoreHawk-size_restricted.gif
raw%2Bfish.gif

Reactions: Bingo71

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I don't have a bad feeling. The Pens should win.

I, of course, will not be surprised if they snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, either, though.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I don't have a bad feeling. The Pens should win.

I, of course, will not be surprised if they snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, either, though.

I mean, have we had a bad game in the last six? We are trending in the right way. Hornqvist being back likely makes this an easy win.

Not to mention Sid is on fire.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
It's the Flyers at CEC so I fully expect a loss. They always seem to beat us here.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
If the lines hold for what they were this morning, I like those configurations quite a bit. Hopefully that'll help us mount a balanced attack and ultimately get the two points. Go Pens!

Last edited:
Reactions: Riikolas Revenge

RSPens

May 25, 2015
If the lines hold for what they were this morning, I like those configurations quite a bit. Hopefully that'll help us mount a balanced attack an ultimately get the two points. Go Pens!

What lines were they running in practice? I'm guessing ZAR is still on the third line and is about to get at least 15mins tonight.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We put up 7 goals. Bet it.

Lol their goalies suuuuck.

It’s a rookie goaltender we never faced before and who lost the last and only NHL game he played this year— count on a shut out by the Flyers...

Also, if Pearson and Horny are playing with Geno, similar players, then Sully will have helped the Flyers in their quest to get a shut out...

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
If Hornqvist is healthy what are they going to run..

I assume...

Jake - Crosby - Simon
Pearson - Malkin - Rust
ZAR - Brassard - Kessel
Grant - Sheahan - Hornqvist

what I’d prefer..

Jake - Crosby - Hornqvist
Rust - Malkin - Kessel
Pearson - Brassard - Simon
ZAR - Sheahan - Sprong / Grant

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Do not break up that Jake-Sid-Dom 1st line. It's been on fire. I thought Simon would have a chance to be a decent NHL player but he's actually looking like more than that. I mean playing with Crosby helps but not many people look like they fit with 87 and Simon does.

No need to rush Horns with big minutes tonight. Let him get his feet under him in the bottom 6 tonight.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Do not break up that Jake-Sid-Dom 1st line. It's been on fire. I thought Simon would have a chance to be a decent NHL player but he's actually looking like more than that. I mean playing with Crosby helps but not many people look like they fit with 87 and Simon does.

No need to rush Horns with big minutes tonight. Let him get his feet under him in the bottom 6 tonight.
Yep. Dom's softening the blow of Rust and Sheahan's downfall.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Looking at their lineup, how are they that bad?

Good D-man on every pairing. Giroux is doing his thing with couturier in double digit goals. And they have JVR and Voracek separate from Patrick and Giroux?

Their goaltending must be horrendous even for that franchise.
Look what we did to them in the regular season and playoffs last year. 48 goals in 10 games.

Coaching/desperation/cohesion destroys rosters on paper. We're a shining example of that this year.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012

Nah, he's still goes invisible too often to be relied upon. Hornqvist needs to be on the top line if he's healthy.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Nah, he's still goes invisible too often to be relied upon. Hornqvist needs to be on the top line if he's healthy.

If Horny can play on the top line it makes the best use of our wings...since Simon can play LW much better than Rust....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad