Post-Game Talk: #25- 03/11/21 | RANGERS @ boston | 7:00 - ESPN+ MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Gorton informs me that he has called the Panzers. They shall arrive shortly. Unfortunately, when it comes to strategy, our general is more Göring than Manstein (branches of the armed forces aside). Translation: the tank has begun.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
does anyone go after Ritchie or maybe an eye for an eye Pasta, Bergeron or one of their top players, nope not with this soft group. watch Marchand go after Kakko or Lafy like he did with Fox and no one does a damn thing. Fox should fight Marchand tonight.
I like the old time hockey as much as anyone, but this is literally the worst idea we're going to see here tonight. Fox is not that type of player and if any one of these teammates let Marchand or any other Bruin get into it with Fox without setting off anything short of a bench clearing brawl then they need to blow this rebuild up now because it's already rotten.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I would really like for someone to beat the ever loving shit out of Nick Ritchie tonight.
Pretty much everyone on their team. Pasta and Kaše don’t bother me ... but there is otherwise something deeply repulsive about that roster. If they were simply “good”, I’d respect it, but they are just a bunch of thugs.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
I like the old time hockey as much as anyone, but this is literally the worst idea we're going to see here tonight. Fox is not that type of player and if any one of these teammates let Marchand or any other Bruin get into it with Fox without setting off anything short of a bench clearing brawl then they need to blow this rebuild up now because it's already rotten.

well Marchand tried to fight Fox and nothing happened, heck Marchand did not even get a penalty for it a few Rangers Bruins games ago

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I have developed a serious deep hatred for Nick Ritchie. I never understood the booing everytime a certain player touched the puck but now I get it. It's not controllable. Everytime I hear his name I scream out "SLOTH! NO Rocky Road for you!"

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
I don't know how Quinn looks at our lineup and thinks Hajek is the 7th best defenseman. He wasn't blowing the doors off anyone, but he was better than JJ and Smith in my opinion.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
well Marchand tried to fight Fox and nothing happened, heck Marchand did not even get a penalty for it a few Rangers Bruins games ago
Fox played it the way he should have. Marchand lives in the chaos. He probably expected someone to come freight train him for touching Fox so he could play Possum and get a power play. The gloves never came off. If anyone starts putting knuckles to Fox, somebody needs to step up immediately.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I would really like for someone to beat the ever loving shit out of Nick Ritchie tonight.

LOL, come on down Brett Howden...

61444E26-7797-4305-BB18-C7DD77B29A52.gif

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
I don't know how Quinn looks at our lineup and thinks Hajek is the 7th best defenseman. He wasn't blowing the doors off anyone, but he was better than JJ and Smith in my opinion.
Probably something about toughness or manliness or something. Pretty demoralizing.

Wish we had the horses to push back on their goons but alas.

Holding out hope for the Kakko coming out party. It’s coming soon right?

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Probably something about toughness or manliness or something. Pretty demoralizing.

Wish we had the horses to push back on their goons but alas.

Holding out hope for the Kakko coming out party. It’s coming soon right?

We've gotten the better of them physically this year.

Don't know why this narrative that the Bruins have pushed them around this year exists.

SchneidersPretzels

Feb 18, 2021
does anyone go after Ritchie or maybe an eye for an eye Pasta, Bergeron or one of their top players, nope not with this soft group. watch Marchand go after Kakko or Lafy like he did with Fox and no one does a damn thing. Fox should fight Marchand tonight.
Everyone should fight that stinky rat Marchand every night he's on the ice. Such a scum bag. Should bring back sean avery or bouggard in place of howden whenever we play bruins. Also to take care of tom wilson when we play caps

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
We've gotten the better of them physically this year.

Don't know why this narrative that the Bruins have pushed them around this year exists.
In the game in which we beat them this year, we took it to them physically. We know what we have to do to beat them. Finish our checks and play in their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad