GDT: #24|Smells like Te//am Spirit|Tue Dec 1, 2015|10:30pm|Shark Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Obviously Johnston's a terrible coach, there's no debate here. But, I don't get why everyone's making excuses for Sid. Sure he's the star on this team, but he needs to be held accountable like any other player (the same can be said for Scuderi, Kunitz and Dupuis). He got to play with guys like Kessel, Bennett, Hornqvist and Fehr and still wasn't able to produce.

I am not making excuses. I've stated time and time again that Crosby is causing some of the issues. The key word there is some. Nobody on this team is producing as they usually do, including god-mode Geno. The system simple stifles offense.

When you consider the system, Scuderi, Kunitz and/or Dupuis being attached to his hip, and his frustration later in games, you can see why he is struggling so badly (the frustration is 100% Sid's fault, no matter how bad the circumstances, he needs to keep up the effort and level of play he's shown early in games for the whole game)

The biggest problem by far is that MJ refuses to fix the first 2 issues I mentioned. Sid needs to be better, but he also needs help from his coach to be better.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Kaiser Permanente sounds like the name of some Central American dictator.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I am not making excuses. I've stated time and time again that Crosby is causing some of the issues. The key word there is some. Nobody on this team is producing as they usually do, including god-mode Geno. The system simple stifles offense.

When you consider the system, Scuderi, Kunitz and/or Dupuis being attached to his hip, and his frustration later in games, you can see why he is struggling so badly (the frustration is 100% Sid's fault, no matter how bad the circumstances, he needs to keep up the effort and level of play he's shown early in games for the whole game)

The biggest problem by far is that MJ refuses to fix the first 2 issues I mentioned. Sid needs to be better, but he also needs help from his coach to be better.

1. God mode Geno is up to about a 2 PPG pace since NJ.

2. Sid just got Perron and Horny there. Got the puck coming with speed and time and space coming into the zone and just turned it right over.

Rocket of Russia

Needs more Tang
Mar 8, 2012
USA
San Jose crew loving on Warofsky right now. Basically saying they think there's no way he won't be seeing further ice time.

Scuderi is out!

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
We have to get Plots a goal man. He deserves one.

Yes.

EDIT: I thought Geno was going to try the Spinoroni again there instead of letting Letang shoot. If only because the chances of a goal resulting would've been about 10X greater . . . :laugh:

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
Every shift Warsofsky shows maturity and poise. So good to see out there.

Rocket of Russia

Needs more Tang
Mar 8, 2012
USA
He sucks at going 1 on 1 now, like really sucks at it.

I feel like I've been saying this for multiple seasons now. He comes in full throttle. It's not even that he doesn't have the legs to be effective that way, it's that he NEVER does anything else. There's no change, there's no element of randomness. He's far too predictable and that's nothing Dupuis or Kunitz can cure for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad