And I forget just why I taste
Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile
I found it hard, it's hard to find
Oh well, whatever, never mind

144893670311180_zpsxu7k2f42.jpg

Hello, hello, hello, how low? [x3]
Hello, hello, hello!

QQtf70y.gif

A denial!~A denial!~A denial!~A denial!~A denial!~A denial!~A denial!~A denial!~A denial!~A denial!~A denial!
"Since 1997"

Karlsson-Thornton-Pavelski
Donskol-Marleau-Ward
Nieto-Hertl-Wingels
Zubrus-Tlermey-Brown

Dillion-Vlasic
Martin-Burns
Mueller-Tennyson

Martin Jones

lets%20go%20pens_zps7pc87mne.png

*FFDP*
:sharksJekyll & Hyde:pens
NSFW

I should be looking for my first loss of the season. Curse you, curses....
I can still look in the mirror, though. I'm not a Flyers Fan....​

Last edited:

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
It's good Sprong was kept up this season just so he could sit in the press box. It's also good to see that they rotate in the 7th defenseman for Clendening, rather than Scuderi.

I wonder if the Pens organization even realizes how stupid they look. Maybe it's like the person with bad body odor. He can't figure out why everyone near him is cringing.

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
I wonder if the Pens organization even realizes how stupid they look. Maybe it's like the person with bad body odor. He can't figure out why everyone near him is cringing.

This is actually a great analogy. I honestly wonder sometimes how an organization can make every bad decision and not realize it. It's like a bizzarro world happening right before our eyes and everyone sees it but those making decisions.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I feel like a miserable, dejected, awful human being whenever I'm trying to discuss this team. People must think I'm just an utter ******* based on some of the stuff I say, here. I swear I'm a very tolerant, happy-go-lucky, generally nice guy. I just have a difficult time suffering a persistent unapologetic fool. And this team really hits me in that weak spot.

Nice job with the GDT, Ugene. This team doesn't deserve the effort and devotion of it's fans.

SidDidNothingWrong

Beau's IcedCapp
Jan 2, 2014
Hey, a new player to watch. Here's to hoping Warsofsky outplays Scuderi enough to warrant a spot on the team.

I said it before and I will say it again. I might break edge because of this team.

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
I won't be able to watch as this game is on too late (11:30 my local time) and this team is not worth losing sleep over.

Warsofsky can't be any worse then Scuderi.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I won't be able to watch as this game is on too late (11:30 my local time) and this team is not worth losing sleep over.

Warsofsky can't be any worse then Scuderi.

It's fun that we'll directly get to compare both of them on the same sheet of ice since Dog and Pony Show Johnston scratched Clendening for him.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009

Spoken like a guy who remembers Kunitz-Dupuis for what they WERE, not are.

Found it interesting that Sid stayed on the ice with Tocchet for 30 mins after a game day skate today.

I'm thinking this is a frustrated player thats looking for answers/advice and tapped into Rick cuz he's an actual former NHL'er.

The visible frustration, arguing with his linemates etc. He really needs some support/a guy he can lean on to calm him down and re-focus. Hopefully Rick gets through to him.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
They basically filled the front offices, pro scouting, player development and coaching staff with a bunch of brick-headed, live-in-the-past Mike Rupps. So I'm not surprised he approves.

****... he's probably lobbying for a job.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Rupp's been insinuating the Penguins are too soft to go anywhere in the playoffs for 2 years. If he were making decisions, we'd be in a better place. And yes, I still think 14-87-9 is a bad idea.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
You don't have to be particularly smart or much of a visionary to understand that this team is comically soft and has been for at least a few years. Bad off as they are... I'm just fine not having Mike Rupp make any important decisions for the Pittsburgh Penguins. Even just based off that Tweet alone.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I mean, if 14 and 9 are on the roster, I suppose 87's the guy to get the most out of them. Especially if Sid's just gonna play like ass with other players.

Maybe you leave that line together. Either the clock is turned back and we have three other lines who can carry the offense. Or it's as bad if not worse than other combinations and Sid has to come to terms with it.

robopigeon

Dec 9, 2013
My read on KCD is that Sid desperately wants to be coached, and is coachable in the right circumstances, but they've only hired putz coaches for the last 10 years so he's now completely lost. And instead of just coaching him -- which honestly they probably don't know how to -- they're trying to appease him, give him something comfortable to work with. But he's frustrated because he hasn't been coached, not frustrated because he's uncomfortable with line choices.

Regardless, Big Joe and Vlasic are going to make sure he goes pointless tonight, as always.

roquay

Aug 9, 2012
Victoria
Cause they're KCD they're dynamite
(KCD) and they'll win the fight
(KCD) they're a power load
(KCD) watch them explode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad