GDT: #24 - 12/01/14 | Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG, NHL NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
**** this team, I hope they don't get the Lightning in round 1 because it will be a short series.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
**** this team, I hope they don't get the Lightning in round 1 because it will be a short series.

Would not be a good matchup at all. They know how to put the puck in the net. Not just against us, but against every team.

Highest scoring team in the league is also the best team in the league. Who would have thought?

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Yes, that was a bad goal to give up by Lundqvist.

But sometimes I feel like some posters are just waiting for Lundqvist to screw up so they can go, "SEE GUISE!! LUNDQVIST = TERRIBAD!!!"

Sometimes I feel like some posters can't face the truth when Lundqvist is terrible and make every excuse in the book for him.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Bishop has been MUCH better than Henrik this game.

He's better than Lundqvist, period. All of Lundqvst's great games in the past. I said then and I'll continue to say that re-signing Lundqvist will be a disaster for this franchise.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
LOL Sam is that your sideways criticism of Lundqvist by comparing the shots to goals by each team?

Just ****ing say it you *****.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Every mistake.

Every ****ing mistake.

Back of the net.

Every now and then I forget what it's like to have a goalie that makes big saves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad