GDT: #24 - 12/01/14 | Tampa Bay Lightning @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG, NHL NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
We'd still be ahead if not for those ******** penalties. I thought this was a league for men.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
This was a big game. They talked about it right after the saturday win. And this is the performance Henrik gives us? Pitiful. Disappointing.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Yes, that was a bad goal to give up by Lundqvist.

But sometimes I feel like some posters are just waiting for Lundqvist to screw up so they can go, "SEE GUISE!! LUNDQVIST = TERRIBAD!!!"

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
This is John Tortorella's 25% rule. You can't let in 25% of your shots.

Skate the team off with 15:00 left. They can't score a goal for every 4 shots your team allows.

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
Kind of sad that it takes him looking like a scrub backup goalie for people to call him out. He deserved (and deserves) to be called out when he looks like anything less than a top 3 goalie in the league (I'd argue top goalie in the league, but that apparently is too controversial for these boards).

If you want to be paid like it in a cap world, you better play like it. Not good enough. Disgusted.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
Yes, that was a bad goal to give up by Lundqvist.

But sometimes I feel like some posters are just waiting for Lundqvist to screw up so they can go, "SEE GUISE!! LUNDQVIST = TERRIBAD!!!"

You hit the nail on the head there. It's like they have nothing better to do.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
The superior goaltender with the superior team and you're the worst ****ing player on the ice. Pathetic. Pull him. Pull him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad