GDT: # 23 - TNT PRESENTS: HELL IN THE CELL IN EDMONTON, ALBERTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Pens have lost three in a row and are 10-13…anyone out there still keeping hope alive?

If they can hang around until Malkin gets back and IF he plays like 2019 Malkin and not 2020 Malkin...sure.

Reactions: Andy99

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I guarantee we fire Sullivan we explode offensively. This is not a player issue.

You think? I mean we've got 37 year old Jeff Carter centering the second line. I'm not sure KK or Zucker have a whole lot more to give offensively. They are what they are.

Who is gonna break out under a new coach?

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
You think? I mean we've got 37 year old Jeff Carter centering the second line. I'm not sure KK or Zucker have a whole lot more to give offensively. They are what they are.

Notice how players have looked super hot and then collapsed multiple times with this org?

Pearson, Jankowski, Zucker, Heinen, Marino, Petts , etc etc etc

Reactions: Darren McCord

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
Aren't those all just Old Spice deodorant variations?

eyJidWNrZXQiOiAiaW5mbHVlbnN0ZXJfcHJvZHVjdGlvbiIsICJrZXkiOiAibWVkaWEvcGhvdG8vaW1hZ2UvNzQ5ODA1OTQtMF9ITk5OQWF1LnBuZyIsICJlZGl0cyI6IHsicm90YXRlIjogbnVsbCwgInJlc2l6ZSI6IHsid2lkdGgiOiAzNTUsICJoZWlnaHQiOiAzNTUsICJmaXQiOiAiaW5zaWRlIiwgImJhY2tncm91bmQiOiB7InIiOiAxLCAiZyI6IDEsICJiIjogMSwgImFscGhhIjogMH0sICJ3aXRob3V0RW5sYXJnZW1lbnQiOiB0cnVlfX0sICJleHRlbmQiOiB7fX0=

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018

Yeah, Sully probably isn't the problem. Fire him anyway to see if it works, but I doubt it.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
What if you are a hat and you think your owner really likes you and he takes you to go watch hockey, but then he throws you onto the ice for some guys goal that doesn’t even count. Now you have to spend the night in some foreign room away from your owner. Presumably to never even see your owner again.

Reactions: KareemTrustfund

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I guarantee we fire Sullivan we explode offensively. This is not a player issue.

As much as I want to see Sullivan gone, Sullivan's not to blame for 99% of our roster being unable to shoot the puck more than 1 inch off the ice, nor is he responsible for 99% of our roster being unable to string together a pass without bobbling it or passing it into their linemate's skates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad