PENGUINS:

SAME LINES AS ALWAYS.

OILERS

YOU KNOW THE NAMES

TONIGHT. 7PM PST.

Dakkon

Aug 20, 2021
Sherwood Park
Oilers fan coming in peace :) Just wanted to say I've always had a soft spot for the penguins as I think these two franchises have many parallels between them Including being blessed to have truly amazing hockey players over the years! Haha not to mention the fact that both teams are in the realm of some of the original 6's for Stanley Cup wins! Anyhow May the best generational talent on the night win! :DD

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Oilers fan coming in peace :) Just wanted to say I've always had a soft spot for the penguins as I think these two franchises have many parallels between them Including being blessed to have truly amazing hockey players over the years! Haha not to mention the fact that both teams are in the realm of some of the original 6's for Stanley Cup wins! Anyhow May the best generational talent on the night win! :DD

We hate the Oilers and McDavid is a fraud.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
If the Pens win this one, it's likely because Koskinen had a bad night.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida

Thanks the Oilers are an exciting team to watch and hopefully they have success bringing the cup to Edmonton soon. We are hitting father time so it'll be our turn to suck in a couple years.

Reactions: Dakkon

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
This is my prediction how the first period goes:
-Pens take a million shots, can't score a goal
-Edmonton gets a couple of opportunities all period, they're up 2-0

This is my prediction for the entire game:
-Pens outshoot Edmonton 35-25, lose 4-1
-Pens get 5 PP opportunities, look dumb on all five
-Oilers get 2 PP opportunities, score on both
-Sullivan doesn't change the lines until 10 seconds left in the third

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I feel like the REAL Penguins-esque thing to do here is somehow drag Edmonton down into the bore-ass muck with them, manage to shut down McDrai but also NOT manage to take advantage of their beat D since this team is filled with guys who could pound nails with their bare hands and manage to win some like 1-0 or 2-1 game where the only goal(s) scored are earlier in the match.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I feel like the REAL Penguins-esque thing to do here is somehow drag Edmonton down into the bore-ass muck with them, manage to shut down McDrai but also NOT manage to take advantage of their beat D since this team is filled with guys who could pound nails with their bare hands and manage to win some like 1-0 or 2-1 game where the only goal(s) scored are earlier in the match.

Don't be scared to knock them on their wallets if they try that dance down the middle crap. None of that stick check crap with their High Skill and pinch the middle and keep them outside. Hit them with your body. You show Moxy that you won't give them that they'll think twice trying to do it if it comes with lumps.

Reactions: RSPens

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida

You forgot the part where Erod scores 5 goals in the last 10 seconds

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Don't be scared to knock them on their wallets if they try that dance down the middle crap. None of that stick check crap with their High Skill and pinch the middle and keep them outside. Hit them with your body. You show Moxy that you won't give them that they'll think twice trying to do it if it comes with lumps.

Just do what everyone else does and waterski McDrai in front of the refs and wave as you go past with no call.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia

PP is 29% over the last 8 games. Might be turning a corner.
5v5 is my concern now.
Oh and their PP is unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad