GDT: # 23 - TNT PRESENTS: HELL IN THE CELL IN EDMONTON, ALBERTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
As much as I want to see Sullivan gone, Sullivan's not to blame for 99% of our roster being unable to shoot the puck more than 1 inch off the ice, nor is he responsible for 99% of our roster being unable to string together a pass without bobbling it or passing it into their linemate's skates.

He is though. This team’s coaching sucks so much ass right now.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
It’s almost like any person with half a brain said Carter’s production would fall back to earth this season.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Notice how players have looked super hot and then collapsed multiple times with this org?

Pearson, Jankowski, Zucker, Heinen, Marino, Petts , etc etc etc

as soon as they actually learn and play Sully’s system, they begin to suck lol…

Reactions: Gurglesons

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
What if you are a hat and you think your owner really likes you and he takes you to go watch hockey, but then he throws you onto the ice for some guys goal that doesn’t even count. Now you have to spend the night in some foreign room away from your owner. Presumably to never even see your owner again.

I feel like hats get beat up. Especially by the type of people who throw them.

I would feel relief.

Reactions: dogthateats

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
As much as I want to see Sullivan gone, Sullivan's not to blame for 99% of our roster being unable to shoot the puck more than 1 inch off the ice, nor is he responsible for 99% of our roster being unable to string together a pass without bobbling it or passing it into their linemate's skates.

I mean he is the coach, is he not? It's not like he just inherited this mess of a team. Don't blame others when the house you built has a leaky roof, smells of natural gas, and blows circuit breakers.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
What if you are a hat and you think your owner really likes you and he takes you to go watch hockey, but then he throws you onto the ice for some guys goal that doesn’t even count. Now you have to spend the night in some foreign room away from your owner. Presumably to never even see your owner again.

What if you were a lice who was up in the hat for one measly second and who never got to see their family again

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Notice how players have looked super hot and then collapsed multiple times with this org?

Pearson, Jankowski, Zucker, Heinen, Marino, Petts , etc etc etc

I dunno. Change what you want I guess but nothing makes much of a difference when our stars are shells of what they once were, does it?

And I actually think Crosby played a pretty decent game tonight. But this is what a decent game for him now looks like...which is to say, still mostly not pretty.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I mean he is the coach, is he not? It's not like he just inherited this mess of a team. Don't blame others when the house you built has a leaky roof, smells of natural gas, and blows circuit breakers.

If anyone thinks this team has another offensive gear if they fired Sullivan, I think you guys have a really rude awakening coming.

Reactions: Turin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad