GDT: #23: FLYERS at Maple Leafs, Saturday, Nov. 24, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Your finest work yet Cap'n.

Each one is a treasure. But I’m still partial to the Hak Lebowski and Benny Fugitive ones. :laugh:

Also, the Toblerone quote is perfect

Now we know why his teeth look like expired baked beans! Too much Toblerone.

The Swiss Miss translation had me rolling too. The wording seemed like something from a Mel Brooks movie, a quote from Lili von Shtupp perhaps.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Good news is Jeff is going to learn a bit about exciting hockey

Jeff doesn't come off as the learning type.

You know the Flyers are going to score a few from the point and Grapes is going to lose his mind about how they weren't covered.

P.S. Leafs fans, don't try to out doom and gloom us, we will run your show in that department.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Kate Upton with Watson's face talking about deathly hot weather in Thailand combined with salmon farts, ughhhhh not sure if that's the greatest picture ever :laugh:

3TkwO02.jpg

FLYERSG

Sep 27, 2014
Not sure why your all so down and negative. Open your eyes, Toronto has 2 4th lines. They have 1 legitimate top 9 player in bottom 6 and that’s Connor Brown. Furthermore, although the stats strongly disagree, I believe we have better d men too. Provy is by far the best d, followed my Morgan Reilly, Ghost, Sanheim, and Zaitsev. 3 of top 5 belong to us. Although Pickard on a back to back is frightening

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Not sure why your all so down and negative. Open your eyes, Toronto has 2 4th lines. They have 1 legitimate top 9 player in bottom 6 and that’s Connor Brown. Furthermore, although the stats strongly disagree, I believe we have better d men too. Provy is by far the best d, followed my Morgan Reilly, Ghost, Sanheim, and Zaitsev. 3 of top 5 belong to us. Although Pickard on a back to back is frightening

What do paper rosters have to do with it? We arent playing a video game.

Toronto is 15-8 with a +16 goal differential.

The Flyers are 10-10-2 and -7

Also, Rielly has been better than both Provy and Ghost so far this season.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
What do paper rosters have to do with it? We arent playing a video game.

Toronto is 15-8 with a +16 goal differential.

The Flyers are 10-10-2 and -7

Also, Rielly has been better than both Provy and Ghost so far this season.

Toronto has Anderson playing out of his gourd right now, .931 S% in 19 games, since he's been .918, .918. 919. the past three years, regression to the mean is likely in his future.

Babcock is obviously an idiot, since he's only playing Dermott 15:38 at ES, 5th among D-men, despite his CorsiRel +9.5.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Toronto fans are on a PR movement. Not to take away from the GDT.

Toronto is about to learn a thing or two about point shots tonight

Lol this is awesome. Hopefully they can play like they did yesterday and get some heat at the net front. We have big skilled forwards and crush face offs. We should be a possession god and win every game 4-1. Just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad