GDT: #23: FLYERS at Maple Leafs, Saturday, Nov. 24, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Welp. Pickard is probably going to have to stand on his head for any chance. I expect a lot of Flyers turnovers & Toronto to score a couple of PP goals. Would be surprised if the Leafs didn’t end with at least 4 scores.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Welp. Pickard is probably going to have to stand on his head for any chance. I expect a lot of Flyers turnovers & Toronto to score a couple of PP goals. Would be surprised if the Leafs didn’t end with at least 4 scores.
I’m interested to see what he can do against his old team. I would think there’s a little extra that he can bring. I think we can our offense them. Provy has to have a good game.

Reactions: Chuck Downie

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I’m interested to see what he can do against his old team. I would think there’s a little extra that he can bring. I think we can our offense them. Provy has to have a good game.

Flyers look like Jeykill and Hyde do we get the flyers vs Sabres or the flyers vs rangers which team shows up.

You never know for sure with this team. But I still err on the side of not trusting Pickard, & I think the Flyers will struggle to handle Toronto’s pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad