GDT: #23 | 11/23/13 | Washington Capitals vs. Toronto Maple Leafs | 7:00 PM | CBC HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
David Shoalts ‏@dshoalts 2m
Fans not too thrilled with Grabovski's dying swan routine, then bouncing up at whistle.

why tweet this. the guy's from the globe and mail too. :facepalm:

It didn't look serious. I didn't see much blood, I bet he is back. I wasn't happy with the dive either, but it's Grabo so I am not surprised. If he has less than 5 stitches I am right, if he has 10 or more I will take it back.

You want to see a man, see Salming's cut to the face by Gallant.

WestCoastLeafs

I beleaf
Jun 10, 2013
We've won a few games this year with 30 minutes of good hockey.

Gonna need to play the full 60 to win tonight.

4evaBlue

Bottle of Lightning
Jan 9, 2011
Tyler Brozak ‏@brozie42 1m

On one hand I feel bad for Grabovski, on the other hand, it's not the first time he's been cut by the Leafs this year

Bozak parody account :laugh:

Nice burn, but a little too soon.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
It didn't look serious. I didn't see much blood, I bet he is back. I wasn't happy with the dive either, but it's Grabo so I am not surprised. If he has less than 5 stitches I am right, if he has 10 or more I will take it back.

He took a skate to the face and you are saying he dove? Jesus ****ing Christ :facepalm::shakehead:help::banghead:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Intermission Entertainment....

Watch Elliote Friedman tell Glenn Healy to stop acting like a 14 year old, and Healy stare him down

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

What will you do if he has between 5 and 10 stitches?

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

lol. not surprised by your post. smh.

EDDIE20*

Intermission Entertainment....

Watch Elliote Friedman tell Glenn Healy to stop acting like a 14 year old, and Healy stare him down

I seriously doubt this is the first time he's been told to quit acting like a child.:laugh:

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
ya idk what happened to Grabo why he fell so suddenly but that wasn't a dive, no one touched him he just fell. If you call that a dive your nuts, a dive is subjected on an exajurated fall from minimal contact, he wasn't even touched.

leova

Feb 28, 2008
anyone have a GIF or YT of that phantom kessel pass to the lineman early on in the game?

Feb 24, 2004

You think he dove? How about you get a cut to the face from a skate blade and well see what happens.

The Blue Devil

Nov 9, 2009

When has Grabovski ever dived? And there was actually a lot of blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad