GDT: #23 | 11/23/13 | Washington Capitals vs. Toronto Maple Leafs | 7:00 PM | CBC HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustonMitchWilly

Jul 3, 2013
GDT_zps6c3fbb21.jpg

Lines subject to change!

Go Leafs Go!

Last edited:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
prettty! :)

I think tonight is going to be a wheely-deely type of game. tonnes of chances, and a lot of goals. I honestly think that we've got this game, should we lay the body and keep an eye on Ovie. We can't take stupid penalties and we've got to watch the slots (where Ovie lives).

Let's go Boys!

Defense

Oct 27, 2009
GDT looks good and clean.

Keep in mind, Ovi's a Leafs killer... Hopefully this isnt another sleeper

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
dear god dont take alot of penalties. Have 1 guy literally hug ovechkins stick and another guy close by to crosscheck him

that should be the gameplan

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Whatever the match ups are tonight, want to see us set the physical tone. Hope Bozak, Fraser, and Mclaren are back in the lineup. We've been far too soft this year. If it's Kadri Clarkson Lupul, really hoping this line Catches Fire.

Bozak Kessel JVR
Kadri Lupul Clarkson
Smith/Holland Kulemin Raymond
Mcclement Orr Mclaren

Dion Rielly
Franson Gunnar
Gardiner Fraser

Reimer

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
OV loves playing TO in TO and Grabs will be highly motivated to stick it to the Leafs.

Leafs better bring their A game to record a W in this game.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
OV loves playing TO in TO and Grabs will be highly motivated to stick it to the Leafs.

Leafs better bring their A game to record a W in this game.

Phaneuf usually has great games against Ovie. Will be interesting who we match up against Backstrom who has been very good this year. This is where we miss Bolland big time.

AustonMitchWilly

Jul 3, 2013
Once I hear if the lines have changed, or have been updated, I can update the graphic.

I'd love some constructive criticism or just criticism in general via pm. I hope to do some more of these so I'd like to learn more about the expectations that go along with a GDT.

Go Leafs!

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Phaneuf usually has great games against Ovie. Will be interesting who we match up against Backstrom who has been very good this year. This is where we miss Bolland big time.

It's either Bozak or McClement against Ovie's line.

I go head to head with Kessel vs Ovie. Both lines are average defensively and JvR and Kessel are better than Ovechkin and Johansson on wing.

Good chance that we're better off going head to head instead of McClement's line.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Once I hear if the lines have changed, or have been updated, I can update the graphic.

I'd love some constructive criticism or just criticism in general via pm. I hope to do some more of these so I'd like to learn more about the expectations that go along with a GDT.

Go Leafs!

Looks great! Although it should be D. Bolland not C. Bolland.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Grabo scores 10

Bozak and Clarkson both score 3 own goals each, which all get credited to Grabo

16-0 Caps

AustonMitchWilly

Jul 3, 2013
Once these get confirmed I'll update. Off to breakfast and I'll be back in a few hours with an updated graphic. LOL and Cave Bollands name adjustment.

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 6m
Morning lines:

JVR-Holland-Kessel.
Lupul-Kadri-Clarkson.
Raymond-McClement-Kulemin.
McLaren-Smithson-Orr.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Randy is beginning to lose me. He might scratch Trevor Smith tonight and put back McClaren.

There is no correlation between those two players.

Smith would be scratched in favour of Holland.

Maclaren would be back in favour of Ashton.

No point in having Smith play fourth line winger minutes.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
This really isn't something to be excited about... we sorta need him

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
I checked the vBookie section for the first time and the odds are against the Leafs.

Nope, not a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad